Subscribe for FREE ► http://bit.ly/YourHowToGame ● Stunt Jumps 1-5 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzMEf209XVc&o ● Stunt Jumps 6-10 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuRLAr6zW_M ● Stunt Jumps 11-15 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XCMe4Br7jk ● Stunt Jumps 21-25 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
GTA 5 Playlist Here ► http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoXCkPBWV8y414JTflqq7-JIoTBgcJHVC
How to the Stunt Jumps 16-20 in GTA 5 or Grand Theft Auto V. All 5 of these Stunts Jumps are found in the South Los Santos. A sports car like the comet is highly advisable in order to complete these stunts although you can also use a motorbike. Franklins driving ability will also be beneficial for these stunt jumps.
- Jump 16 = Found in the La Puerta Drainage canal near the Dutch London Bridge .You need to jump to the Dutch London Bridge and some and the rail road. The best run-up is to head north and your landing zone is the Helipad directly opposite the ramp.
- Jump 17 = Is the La Puerta Freeway Switch and can be found under the La Puerta Freeway. Your ramp is a metal ramp located in the middle of the freeway. Your landing zone is the opposite side of the Freeway into on coming traffic.
- Jump 18 = Is the La Puerta Drain jump and is one of the easier jumps in the game. It can be found near the Dutch London Street Bridge and any car is possible to complete this jump.
- Jump 19 = Is the La Puerta Slip road jump and again is located on the La Puerta freeway. The best run up is the La Puerta Off ramp and in order to avaoi the traffic use Franklins driving boost. Your landing is the opposite on Ramp over Innocence Boulevard.
- Jump 20 = Is the again on the La Puerta freeway on one of the curved off ramps. The best run up is the La Puerta Off ramp and aim straight for the ramp instead of taking the curve. You landing zone is the lower on ramp to the freeway.
Check out our channel for more gaming tutorials :) http://www.youtube.com/user/YourHowToGame
Music by Sinc Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/MrNotThatFamous?feature=mhee All Rights Reserved.