GTA 5 Playlist Here ► http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoXCkPBWV8y414JTflqq7-JIoTBgcJHVC
How to the Stunt Jumps 6-10 in GTA 5 or Grand Theft Auto V. All 5 of these Stunts Jumps are found in Los Santos. A sports car like the comet is highly advisable in order to complete these stunts although you can also use a motorbike. Franklins driving ability will also be beneficial for these stunt jumps.
- Jump 6 = Found at the top of the Port.You need to jump to the on ramp of the free way.
- Jump 7 = In the port again and you need to jump over the canal and land near a silo.
- Jump 8 = Is called Buccaneer Way and the ramp is a rock pile so a motorbike is more advisable. The landing for this jump is the opposite side of the Buccaneer freeway.
- Jump 9 = Found at the end of the dock. The ramp is a concrete slab and you must jump to Elysian Island. The run up is the length of the dock, Your landing zone is on the opposite side of the canal.
- Jump 10 = Found in the Chum Street Parking lot on Elysian Island. Your landing zone is the Chum Street Bridge.
Check out our channel for more gaming tutorials :) http://www.youtube.com/user/YourHowToGame
Music by Sinc Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/MrNotThatFamous?feature=mhee All Rights Reserved.