● GTA 5 Stunt Jumps Playlist Here ►http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoXCkPBWV8y5hAosY06_C1xAly-HsqjOC ● GTA 5 Playlist Here ► http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoXCkPBWV8y414JTflqq7-JIoTBgcJHVC
GTA 5 Under the Bridges Aerial Challenges Playlist Here ►http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoXCkPBWV8y6dVsY8xTFDuJY77HBReN5h
How to complete the Under the Bridges Aerial challenges 1-5 in GTA 5 or Grand Theft Auto V. All 5 of these Aerial challenges are found in the South Los Santos. A small stunt plane or Helicopter is highly advisable in order to complete these Aerial Challenges. Many of these bridges can also be completed in a sequence, making them easier to complete.
All 5 of these bridges can be completed in 1 sequence by heading east along the Drainage canal near the airport.
- Bridge 1 = Is the Greenwich Parkway Overpass in la Puerta and is the first in the sequence of 5 bridges along this canal.
- Bridge 2 = Is the Dutch London Street Bridge and is immediately after bridge 1.
- Bridge 3 = Is the La Puerta Rail Bridge and again is immediately after bridges 1 and 2.
- Bridge 4 = Is the Interstate 5 canal bridge and is found a small way away from the first 3 bridges.
- Bridge 5 = Is the Alta Street Canal Bridge and is found almost immediately after the 4th by following the Drainage canal.
Check out our channel for more gaming tutorials :) http://www.youtube.com/user/YourHowToGame
Music by Sinc Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/MrNotThatFamous?feature=mhee All Rights Reserved.