GTA 5 Under the Bridges Aerial Challenges Playlist Here ►http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoXCkPBWV8y6dVsY8xTFDuJY77HBReN5h
How to complete the Under the Bridges Aerial challenges 11-15 in GTA 5 or Grand Theft Auto V. All 5 of these Aerial challenges are found in the South Los Santos. A small stunt plane or Helicopter is highly advisable in order to complete these Aerial Challenges. Many of these bridges can also be completed in a sequence, making them easier to complete.
All 5 of these bridges can be completed in 1 sequence of 5 bridges starting from the South East of the map.
- Bridge 11 = Is the Elysian Fields Freeway Overpass Bridge and is the first in the sequence of 5 bridges starting in the South East of the map near the Docks.
- Bridge 12 = Is the Buccaneer Way Bridge in Cypress Flats and is immediately after bridge 11 and you will need to drop quiet close to the water.
- Bridge 13 = Is the Rail Bridge in Cypress Flats and is immediately after bridge 12, again stay quiet low.
- Bridge 14 = Is the Chum Street Bridge in Cypress Flats and is very low again and immediately after the previous, however you will need to turn to the right.
- Bridge 15 = Is the Dutch London Street Flood Control Overpass Bridge and is the last bridge in this sequence.
Check out our channel for more gaming tutorials :) http://www.youtube.com/user/YourHowToGame
Music by Sinc Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/MrNotThatFamous?feature=mhee All Rights Reserved.
Appears on these pages
Under the Bridge is a feature in Grand Theft Auto V that requires you to use an aircraft...