● Bridges 1-5 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48j3N-1dPoc&ns ● GTA 5 Playlist Here = http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoXCkPBWV8y414JTflqq7-JIoTBgcJHVC
GTA 5 Under the Bridges Aerial Challenges Playlist Here ►http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoXCkPBWV8y6dVsY8xTFDuJY77HBReN5h
How to complete the Under the Bridges Aerial challenges 6-10 in GTA 5 or Grand Theft Auto V. All 5 of these Aerial challenges are found in the South Los Santos. A small stunt plane or Helicopter is highly advisable in order to complete these Aerial Challenges. Many of these bridges can also be completed in a sequence, making them easier to complete.
All 5 of these bridges can be completed in 2 sequences, With first 2 done by heading east along the Drainage canal near the airport from the first 5 bridges and then once finished look to your right to see the large bridge to which this will be the start of the next sequence of 3 bridges..
- Bridge 6 = Is the Strawberry Avenue Canal Bridge in la Puerta and is the first in the sequence of 2 bridges along this drainage canal.
- Bridge 7 = Is the Dutch London Street Canal Bridge and is immediately after bridge 6 and is the final bridge in this sequence, you will have a lot of room so a helicopter is more practicable.
- Bridge 8 = Is the Mariam Turner Overpass, Banning Bridge and is the first bridge in a sequence of 3 bridges. Start your approach from the south-east.
- Bridge 9 = Is the Canal Rail Bridge, banning and is very low so a stunt plane is more advisable. If using a helicopter you will need to touch the water below.
- Bridge 10 = Is the Signal Street Bridge and again is very low and is immediately after bridge 9. The same technique applies as above.
Check out our channel for more gaming tutorials :) http://www.youtube.com/user/YourHowToGame
Music by Sinc Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/MrNotThatFamous?feature=mhee All Rights Reserved.
Appears on these pages
Under the Bridge is a feature in Grand Theft Auto V that requires you to use an aircraft...