|Games:||Grand Theft Auto IV|
The Lost and Damned
The Ballad of Gay Tony
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
|Locations:||Firefly Projects, Broker|
|Type:||African American Street Gang|
Selling of stolen vehicle parts
|Fronts:||Native Engines Rapair Shop on Gibson Street, Hove Beach|
Garage on Windmill Street, South Bohan
Apartment in South Bohan
Jimmy (Can Be Killed)
The African-American Gang, possibly named M.O.B. (Money Over Bitches/Bullshit), are an African-American street gang based in the Firefly Projects (Broker), Liberty City and in the city of Acter, Alderney. In 2008, one of its members, Jermaine Andrews, took a ride from Niko Bellic to take some stolen merchandise from a vehicle, though they were ambushed by the LCPD. The gang owns a Pay 'n' Spray on Gibson Street in Hove Beach and primarily makes money through drug-trafficking, vehicle theft and selling stolen car parts. They also have influence in South Bohan as they operate out of an apartment and a garage for their drug-trafficking operations. However, outside of missions, members cannot be seen in South Bohan.
They can be easily identifiable by their hip-hop/street inspired, baggy/flashy clothing and jewelry. They can be found hanging around and talking in groups or walking around in their territory. They can also be seen driving around in customized Patriots and Landstalkers. The gang's favorite radio stations are The Beat 102.7, The Classics 104.1 and The Vibe 98.8.
Like all gangs in Grand Theft Auto IV, if the player walks or runs into a member, hits a member with a car, starts a fight, aims a weapon at them or shoots a weapon in their territory; they will often react with hostility.
Members and associatesEdit
- Jermaine Andrews - High ranking member.
- Jimmy - Possibly a member. Can be killed.
- Maxwell Caughlin - MOB drug dealer in South Bohan.
- Roman Bellic - Friend of Jermaine.
- The African Americans share the same pedestrian skins as the North Holland Hustlers. The difference is that the North Holland Hustlers are associated with Playboy X and Dwayne Forge and are only influenced and referenced within missions. Likewise, the North Holland Hustlers focus exclusively on drug-trafficking and only have influence in North Holland as opposed to the African Americans.
- Gang members can be heard saying: "Does the B stand for bullshit or bitches?"
- Around the Firefly Projects wall graffti can be found reading M.O.B.
- They do not appear in any missions in GTA Chinatown Wars, but they still operate and sell drugs in-game
- Despite operating numerous fronts in South Bohan for their drug-trafficking operations, members cannot be found on the streets outside of missions.
|Gambetti crime family • Pavano crime family • Lupisella crime family • Messina crime family • Ancelotti crime family • Pegorino crime family • Petrovic Family • Faustin Family • Korean Mob • Jaoming Family • Lee Family • Ming Family • Albanians • The Angels of Death • The Lost Brotherhood • Uptown Riders • North Holland Hustlers • Firefly Projects Gang • East Holland Drug Gang • Yardies • McReary crime family • Jewish Mob • Spanish Lords • Northwood Dominican Drug Dealers|