(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door tuner hatchback|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
- This article relates to the vehicle. For the radio station, see: Flash FM.
The Flash is a compact two-door hatchback in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
The Flash's real life inspirations are either the Fourth generation Honda Civic or the Nissan Pulsar GTI-R, albeit lower and wider, and as such is designed as a sporty hatchback. It is one of the smallest and lowest cars in the game. Like most tuners in the game, the body is weak, making the car susceptible to intense damage from high-speed impacts and heavy gunfire. The Flash has excellent handling due to its front wheel drive, which minimizes spinouts and burnouts, as well as excellent acceleration and speed due to its light weight and powerful engine.The car is considered as one of the best handling cars in the game. Traction and grip are amazing. It's supreme handling makes the car almost impossible to oversteer. These traits make the Flash an ideal car for street racing, especially with a nitro upgrade. It is also useful for evading the cops.
- Commonly found in traffic within most of the districts in San Fierro and Las Venturas.
- Parked at the car lot under the Mulholland Intersection in Downtown Los Santos.
- Can be found driving around in the Market area.
- Due to the low height of its driver's seat, CJ will kick the car's occupant when stealing the car.
- An iteration of the Flash during development reveals the car features significantly higher ground clearance and only one muffler in the left side of the car. Having reused sports car wheels from GTA Vice City, the car also appears less sporty and proportionate.
- The default radio station in the Flash is SF-UR.
- It's probably manufactured by Annis due to being based on a Nissan model, or Dinka because it's also based on a Honda or Zirconium due to the car had some similarities with the Stratum.