| MISSION |
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto IV|
|Location:||Leftwood & Westdyke|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
|Niko dies or is arrested|
|Unlocked by:||Catch the Wave|
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to the hospital
- Silence Anthony, he's in the ER
- Get out quickly and discreetly
- Lose your wanted level
In this mission for Jimmy Pegorino, Niko finds out that Anthony Corrado, Pegorino's best guard, was wearing a wire and working for the government. He needs Niko to silence Corrado (who was taken to a maximum security hospital after receiving a heart attack from Pegorino's outrage over a phone call). He was transported to Westdyke Memorial Hospital. In the hospital Niko disguise himself as a doctor, then he enters Anthony's room passing the police officers and an FIB agent There are two ways to end Corrado's life. If the player wants to execute him, he/she should point a gun at him and shoot him. This will draw the FIB's attention - and increase the chance of death. Alternatively, the player can face the life support machine and deactivate it. Niko will say something like "Go to sleep, Anthony" as his life fades away. After that Niko walks out of the ER room After a while, the police will identify Niko as the killer
- Anthony Corrado
- Many LCPD officers (optional)
- John (optional)
- Doctor Rosem(optional)
- Unnamed FIB Agent (optional)
- There's an accessible hospital room to the left of you before heading out to the lobby. Walk into there before entering the lobby. The automatic wanted level will still show up and wait for the cops to enter the room and shoot them. They will come in one by one. This makes leaving the hospital much easier.
- After gaining the automatic wanted level, an easy way to lose the cops is to drive to the nearby Pay 'n' Spray, as if you enter without the police noticing you will be able to end the mission quickly.
- Taking the doctors outfit may have been inspired by the Hitman series, as well as the fact that there is a mission called Flatline in Hitman: Blood Money, where Agent 47 can take a doctor's outfit and has to kill three patients in a hospital without drawing attention from the guards.
- If the player chooses to wear the doctor's outfit, it will be added to their wardrobe.
- If you try to go to Anthony's room without the scrubs, the police officers will aim at you and tell you that the room is off limits. However, if you put on the scrubs and return after doing that, one of the officers will say something like "I just saw you a second ago. If you're a doctor, I'm the Pope." and you will get the two-star wanted level.
- An easier way to silence Antony is to pull the wire out of the heart rate monitor by walking up to it, however the FIB agents will still come after you when noticing him dead.
- The manner in which you kill Anthony is reminiscent to the movie The Godfather, where the drug baron Virgil Sollozzo sends hitmen to assassinate an injured Vito Corleone whilst he is being treated in hospital.