IMPORTANT:IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HOW GTA PROTAGONISTS DIED . THEN READ ALL THE WRITTEN WORK TO HAVE A BETTER IDEA ABOUT HOW GTA PROTAGONISTS DIED.
in gta 4 if you go into some of the buildings it says that they hav died. thats what im goin whitBrainless96 22:06, May 3, 2010 (UTC)brainless96
this is a list of what i think happened to every protagonist in all the gta games, sorry i haven't played gta 4 or china town wars so i don't know much about them.
In chornological order:
1) Seen killed at the beginning of Vice City
2) Tommy Vercetti: likely died due to the injuries suffered from Sonny Forelli's assault on his house.Tommy was seen sitting exhausted on his stairs before Ken showed up and then Ken commented about Tommy ruining his suit, reffering to Tommy being injured. Ken may out of grief imagined Tommy was still alive as Tommy is never heard from talking again, even the phone call to Tommy in The Introduction, there is no voice heard from the other end of the line. Ken's dillusional behaviour is shown when he refers to CJ as Tommy.
3) Carl "CJ" Johnson: Likely he is killed under the orders of Salvatore Leone after CJ robber Leone's casino of a large undetermined sum. Leone called CJ and promosed CJ that he would be killed for stealing from under his nose. The end of the game is not long after this mission is completed so it is quite possible that Leone still had a large influence in San Andreas at that time and was therefore able to pull off the hit.
4) Toni Cipriani: It is possible that he was killed by Claude during the mission Under Surveillance as it was a large scale hit operation attempting to kill both Claude and the Yakuza in retaliation for the death of mob boss Salvatore Leone. On a task of that magnitude, a high ranking member would probably oversee the missions success. As Toni was the highest ranking member of the mob at the time, (Joey is seen doing small scale operations and is mainly isolated from the rest of the mobs doings so he is probably not as highly ranked as Toni), he would probably be the one overseeing the missions success. If this is the case, it is likely that he was killed along with every other member of the mob that was attempting to kill off the Yakuza.
5) Mike: There is no way for sure to know what happned to Mike as he is never mentioned again after his appearance in GTA Advance. It is likely he is eventually killed by the Mob lead by Salvatore Leone for Mike's involvment against him. This is the most likely as Leone was the most powerful mobster in Liberty City during Advance and GTA 3. And with Mike's involvement in various setbacks to the Mob, it is likely they killed him in retaliation and to prove to the Yakuza that they are still the most powerful crime syndicate to be reconed with in Loberty CIty.
6) Claude: Again Claude's death is hard to determine as we don't know what happened to him immediatly folling him and Maria leaving the Dam. However GTA IV mkay give some clues as to how he died. According to the grafitti in many apartment complexes, CLaude along with the other GTA protagonists are in fact dead. So we know that much to be true. As everyone knows, in Playboy X's loft, is clothing very similar to Claude's from GTA San Andreas and GTA 3. As well a more underlooked fact. Playboy X also owns a yellow UNIQUE Patriot. I bolded unique because that is the main proof that is overlooked. Claude was given a unique yellow patriot from Ray during the events of GTA 3. So seeing as Playboy X has both Claude's clothes and Patriot, it is very likely that he was killed by Playboy X who took his clothes (wierder things have happened in the GTA games look at Donald Love's necrophilia and cannibalism) and Patriot.
the protagonist of gta 1:the cops finally catch him/her.
the protagonist of gta 1 London:this was based in the 60s so hes long dead.
Claude speed: got shot by a zaibatsu assassins (as seen in gta2).
tommy vercetti: was killed by a former vance crime family member,because of revenge of killing lance vance.
mike: hes still alive and well but is out of the life of crime.
cj: when cj betrayed the leones and robbed them of all there money the leones were forced back to liberty city,Salvatore then put a hit on cj.
Toni cipriani: when Salvatore dies Toni becomes don, joey Leone is jelious of this and kills Toni so he become don.
vic vance: killed by Ricardo diaz ( as seen in gta vice city).
fell free to comment or make your own fate list.
1. the vance crime family came after the vercetti gang so nobody really cared about lance
2. GTA IV i think niko's fate is he prolly got out the crime buisness settled down with one of the internet girlfreinds and lived a normal life
3. you skipped claude--Coop804 13:20, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
Claude is Claude speed,and the vance crime family was before and u would think there would be some members left.
1. Claude Speed and Claude aren't confirmed to be the same person.
2. The Vance Crime Family was extremly likely to have been dissolved after Vic and Lance left it. Even if there were some remnants, it wouldn't be likely that they would manage to kill Tommy Verrcetti.
3. The guy in the beginning of Vice City is definetly NOT Vic Vance. --PBello 19:22, 7 June 2009 (UTC)
1. its pretty obvious that Claude is Claude speed,they look the same and they dress the same.
2.like i said they would be still some members of the vance crime family and still would be close to lance.
3. if that wasn't vic then who was it. and why wasn't vic in vice city.--User:lozzy94
hang on you could be right it could of been pete vance.User:Lozzy94
i have played gta 4 . so my guess is that:
nikko belic : living the american dream with his brother roman.User:lozzy94
Cousin Roman... (Gimpeto 20:12, February 9, 2010 (UTC))
how could CJ have been killed by salvatore when sal's in LC and Carls in san andreas? And I have neither played Vice city, or the stories version, but I how can you be so certain that the guy at the beggining is Vic? --GTAddict 13:28, January 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Rockstar Games have stated themselves that the character killed is Victor Vance. A-Dust 16:38, January 7, 2010 (UTC)
ignore my bit about victor then. --GTAddict 19:22, January 8, 2010 (UTC)
1. claude (gta 3)Claude probably fufilled what he wanted to do in liberty city and returned back to san andreas, or he was killed by toni cipriani. 2.tommy vercetti grew older in vice city and quit the mob to retire. 3. carl johnson carried on rollin with the Media:grove street boys and madd dogg and the casino taking over los santos or he was killed by salvatore leones hit squad but this is most unlikely as they moved back to liberty city and lost a bit of power 4. mike retired out of crime with the money. 5.toni ciprianitook over the leone family as joey showed no intrest in the family carried on running the ristaurante with his ma. 6.victor vance was killed at the start of vice city. 7.niko bellic got on with his life after kate/romans death and settled down with the money he earned from his criminal past and got his fresh start. 8.johnny klebitz carried on running the lost mc. 9.luis lopez carried on running the clubs and probably bought one forgetting his criminal past to turn legit. louis987
ummm gta addict sal could of put a hit on cj when sal went to liberty city , i never said he killed cj. User:lozzy94
I know that, I'm saying that the Leone family is in LC not San Andreas. how could Salvatore's hit POSSIBLY have been the end of CJ? also, can I ask why someone removed my spoiler warning? --GTAddict 11:32, January 9, 2010 (UTC)
he got the best hitman in san Andreas that not even cj could withstand. User:lozzy94
Claude: Moved to Liberty City and was killed there by Playboy X. In GTA4 Claudes costume is found in Playboy's penthouse after you've unlocked it. So that MAY confirm hes is dead.
CJ: May have been killed by Salvatore's men after the Triads who CJ was working with raided at the Casino in Las Venturas. Or moved back to Liberty City and was killed by Claude? --HarveyH92 18:48, January 9, 2010 (UTC)
Claude couldn't of been killed by playboy x , coz he is in gta 2 which is based in 2013. maby hes good friends with playboy x and left his clothes there because in gta 2 the color of his clothes r different. User:lozzy94
@lozzy - I think you will find that killing CJ isnt all that easy: remember he's managed to outwit and outgun the ARMY. the best hitman in san andreas HAS to be CJ. killing him would be next to impossible. --GTAddict 15:07, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
i can see were ur coming from , still no one is immortal . User:Lozzy94
I never said it was IMpossible to kill him. *spoilers coming up* CJ has killed whole gangs by hand, outwitted organised mafia, forced his way into area 59, stolen JETS from the AIR FORCE, and alot more. do you think YOU could kill him? all I'm saying is, someone who can outgun the military would be very hard to kill. I know salvatore hires some very good guns, but I dont think even HE could manage a succesful hit on him. it's just not that easy. --GTAddict 15:31, January 11, 2010 (UTC)
wow ur pretty bright for a fourteen year old. User:Lozzy94
1) Claude continues to roam the world as usual.
2) Tommy dies after some gang takes over his empire.
3) CJ lives through 2008, having converted Grove Street into a "high-class" hitmen squad.
4) Toni dies defending the last of the Leone turf against the Diablos.
5) Victor is dead by 1986.
I'm fifteen actually. --GTAddict 17:08, January 12, 2010 (UTC)
This is what i think about Roman and Niko...
-First, Roman is settling down in Los Santos for a new (AMERICAN DREAM).
-Roman is dong gambling, again.
-Niko is a mechanic or a cab driver with his cousin, Roman.
-Or else, they stay in LC and they goes on vacation in Vice City.
okay what about victor vance he created an empire ,took down the cholos ,defeated the mendez brothers and he did that all by himself and a few *ick heads with baseball bats and yet easily got killed in vc . User:Lozzy94
Claude and Claude Speed are COMPLETLY different caharcters -Delo
Claude: might have been killed in 2013 Tommy: he bacame rich and left crime CJ: i think he left crime and bacame famous Toni: became leader of the leones after salvatore was killed Victor: i think pete was killed in the beginnig of vice city not victor and i think vic might hav just lived a normal life Niko: Lives a normal live with Roman(If you choose the revenge ending)and they move to vice city Johnny: Stays in the lost and they later end there war with angels of death after billy grey is killed Luis: left crime and moved to vice city or just stayed in liberty city---Nikoandpackie360
My guess for:
- Niko is that no matter what path you choose he runs Romans taxi firm on his own or together with Roman and they are at the top right now.
- Luis would probably do what he done before and run the Maisonette 9 under Gay Tony's supervision.
- Johny would continue to do what he done before
- Vic probably dead because R* stated him dead
- Toni Probably also should be dead because got killed.
- CJ with his lifestyle he either dead either soon would be
- Tommy would most probably be also dead because other gang would take him out
- Claude dead
- And Huang runs the triads
By 2008 .....
1) Claude continues to roam the world, doing crimes;
2) Tommy dies in the same way Ricardo Diaz does;
3) CJ turns Grove Street into a Mafia-like gang, ruling San Andreas;
4) Toni dies defending the remnants of the Leones against local groups;
5) Victor, as Rockstar has said, is killed in 1986.
this about the much charaters of the third era and how they died.
first start with gta 3 claude.i only have ended 3d gta games not 2d so.if u think claude speed from gta 2 and claude from gta 3 are same they are maybe or maybe not.and first of all gta 2 is not set in 2013. and this is about when the story happened check gta 4 wikipidea and plot on the left side it is written about when the stories actual took place.
Grand Theft Auto series fictional chronology
GTA I era
1961 – London, 1961 1969 – London, 1969 1997 – Grand Theft Auto
GTA 2 era
1999 – Grand Theft Auto 2
GTA III era
1984 – Vice City Stories 1986 – Vice City 1992 – San Andreas 1998 – Liberty City Stories 2000 – Advance 2001 – Grand Theft Auto III
GTA IV era
2008 – Grand Theft Auto IV (The Lost and Damned, The Ballad of Gay Tony) 2009 – Chinatown Wars and this is when all stories happened.
NOW ABOUT THE DEATHS
CLAUDE:is killed by playboy x.
CJ:may be killed by salavtores hitmen or was overthrown by a new gang.
VIC:actually he did not die in the starting of vice city actually it was him but when fans got sad.so rockstar made 3 vance brothers.pete,lance,victor/vic.so vic left vice city not with his men after he got control.then his bro pete was in hospital so he gave the fee for his operation.so pete and lance were in vice city and vic left vice city.
TOMMY:may have gotten killed by vic or have been died of old age.
TONY:i dont have a exact idea about how he died u can get the idea that joey leone killed him because of jealousy.
NIKO:he owned money to ray bulgarin i think ray could have hired guns to kill him or if ray is dead so i dont know how he died.
LUIS:he would be with tony and running the club.he would die like the others from gta.
johnny:he may have been killed by niko in the mission no way in the sub way.
- Wow. The expression on my face right now is pure confusion. Why did you add a sentence all in capital letters at the top of the post?--Spaceeinstein 17:14, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
- sorry, i understand what r u saying.i corrected my lines in a more representable way.
- ive only played san andreas and the gta 4 games so them are the characters im gonna talk about.
- CJ: managed madd dogg and ran the casino. might of run for mayor and got drugs and crooked cops off the streets
- Niko: quit crime and helped roman with his taxi place and helped raise roman's and mallorie's kid
- Johnny: moved to san andreas and started new lost chapter
- Luis: opened his own club in either liberty city or moved to las venturas and opened one
- GTA 1 Protagonist:Gotten into the claws of Samuel Deever.
- GTA London Protagonist:He would die of natural causes.
- Claude Speed:Killed by a Zaibatsu Hitman
- Claude:Killed by the Yakuza.
- Tommy:Killed by a member of the Haitians.
- CJ:Killed by the Ballas.
- Mike:Killed by the Mafia.
- Toni:Killed by the Yakuza for killing one of their leaders.
- Vic:Known to be killed in GTA VC.
- Niko:Killed by Andriy Maximov, a member of Dimitri's Bratva.
- Johnny:Taken down by members of the AOD.
- Luis:Drowned by getting kidnapped, tied up, and thrown into waters of the Acter Industrial Park by Rocco Pelosi and some of his hitmen.
- Huang:Exploded in a car when tried to kill some guys of Zhou Mings. Jeansowaty2 (talk) 17:22, January 5, 2013 (UTC)Jeansowaty2