So the other night I was with my friend and we were talking about how in every GTA game, there has only been male protagonists. Theres nothing really wrong with playing as a guy, but I'm pretty sure there are girls playing GTA out there and probably want to play as a character they can relate to or something. I think it would be pretty sweet to like play as a prostitute or ex stripper and totally kick drug lord ass. I'm just saying that a story like that would make one hell of a game.
- As an administrator, I will be watching this topic like a hawk and handing out significant blocks to anyone who I perceive as trolling.
- It's a valid topic, but you will discuss it with rationality and maturity or take a hike. McJeff (talk this way)/(stalk this way) 19:34, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Sounds like a good idea after all Perfect Dark and tomb raider in fact nancy drew series and No One lives forever all have females as protagonists why not GTA --Owen1983 22:16, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Just out of interest Tom, why would it ruin the game? Dan the Man 1983 12:13, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
- I remember when people saying Carl Johnson being black would ruin GTA. I bet if Rockstar made a GTA game with a female protagonist it would be as awesome, and she'd be as good as any other protagonist (and probably way better than Claude and Niko). McJeff (talk this way)/(stalk this way) 02:33, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Females can "kick ass" with the best of them, so I see nothing wrong with a female protagonist. Infact, that is a reason I liked Saints Row 2, since you could make a female protagonist. Men and women are equal. Dan the Man 1983 11:59, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Personaly in the crime world i dont see how this would work out well you have to take into consideration the ammount of diffrent gangs that they come across each with diffrent views on woman (culturaly) which having a female boss works well with because they dont need to come in contact with gangs that look down on woman a good example is Catalina. However id like to see rockstar spin it with a female protagonist that most gangs look down on but in the end get out played and she ends up ruling the city that would be good story writing and yes im a guy. Grpeephole303 04:13, October 13, 2011 (UTC)
- I see a Latina crimelord (or crimelady) called the Godmother as a PC in one of the Episodes from Los Santos. She'd be like Elizabeta Torres but more screwable. ~Dan George 12:01, November 08, 2011 (GMT)
- i like the idea, i really do but im skeptical as to whether rockstar will ever make a female protaganist. see the problem is: a significant percentage of people who buy gta dont like the idea of playing as a woman, or seeing a woman have a significant role in the game for that matter. and rockstar dosen't want to miss out on that percentage because after all is said and don, their just another company trying to make money and if rejecting a female protaganist means making more money, odds are they'll go for the money. Brotherhood-overlord-6 12:14, November 8, 2011 (UTC)
Honestly, it would be awsome to play as a girl.