Events of GTA IV
Frankie seems like a perfectly good mafioso when the player meets him in Truck Hustle, however in To Live and Die in Alderney, it is revealed he is rather dimwitted and has not thought the heroin distribution plan through.
Frankie can survive the mission, or die during its events.
The player can save Frankie, but it's hard to keep him alive when the player is getting into the van, as the police, FIB, and NOOSE will be shooting the van, and he takes a while to close the door.
If the player wants to save him, they must quickly take out the chopper, get in the van, and drive away from the cops. Maintaining a distance from the cops means that Frankie won't be shooting at them, and the cops won't be able to shoot at him.
If Niko or the FIB kills Frankie, Phil will blame himself for his death and is one of the reasons to have his ex-wife hate him.
- Frankie wears a similar outfit to Dwayne Forge and Dardan Petrela the only difference is he wears a gold necklace and a green jacket.
- During the mission To Live and Die in Alderney, he can be killed but only after him, Niko and Phil abandon the two black Washingtons.
- Many players may recognise Frankie's voice from various radio ads in previous Grand Theft Auto games, such as 'Synth and Son' in Vice City.
- Gallo describes his life as tough as he has to look after his mother and sister while being a member of an organized crime family.
LCPD Database information
First Name: Frankie
Place of Birth: Leftwood, Alderney
Affiliations: Pegorino Crime Syndicate
- 1996 - Burglary
- 1998 - Grand Larceny
- 2000 - Grand Theft Auto
- 2004 - Possession Stolen Property
- Nephew of Phil Bell, chief Lieutenant or Acting Consigliere in the Alderney-based Pegorino Crime Syndicate.
- Frequent arrests on petty larceny beeds.
- Reported that he is not trusted on bigger jobs by the Pegorino Crime Syndicate despite his family connections.
- Supports both his mother and college-attending sister.
- GTA IV