Fresh 105 FM
|Genre:||Old school hip-hop|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories|
Fresh 105 FM is an old school hip-hop/electro radio station in the game Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, which is hosted by Luke Campbell. According to him, Fresh FM is the number one radio station in Vice City.
By 1986 this radio station is replaced by Fever 105, due to the station being purchased. Luke mentions on the radio that he will never sell the station, but since Fever 105 is the same frequency as Fresh FM, it appears that Luke does end up selling the station sometime before the events of Vice City. In 1986, a very similar radio station is operating, named Wildstyle. Fresh FM broadcasts live from a strip club and is technically a pirate radio station, much like Wildstyle. Luke is also the most vulgar DJ to date, not hesitating to use expletives.
- Afrika Bambaataa & Soul Sonic Force - Renegades of Funk
- Jonzun Crew - Pack Jam (Look Out for the OVC)
- Run-D.M.C. - It's Like That
- Planet Patrol - Play At Your Own Risk
- The Egyptian Lover - Egypt, Egypt
- Art of Noise - Beat Box
- Man Parrish - Boogie Down Bronx
- Rock Master Scott & the Dynamic Three - Request Line
- Midnight Star - Freak-a-zoid
- Whodini - The Freaks Come Out at Night
- "The Freaks Come Out at Night" by Whodini can be heard playing in the background during the opening cutscene for the Malibu Club asset mission The Job in the original Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
- Wildstyle, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City that plays old school hip-hop.
- Game Radio FM, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto III that plays hip-hop.
- Playback FM, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas that plays classic hip-hop.
- Radio Los Santos, a radio staton in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas that plays west coast hip-hop.
- The Liberty Jam, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories that plays east coast hip-hop.
- The Classics 104.1, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto IV that plays classic hip-hop.
- The Beat 102.7, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto IV that plays contemporary hip-hop.