|Game:||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Location:||Trevor's Trailer, Sandy Shores|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
|Reward:||Vespucci Beach safehouse|
Ability to play as Michael and Franklin again
Jerry Can and Sticky Bomb available at Ammu-Nation
|Unlocks:||Fame or Shame|
|Unlocked by:||Crystal Maze|
- "So Michael, this is where dead men come back to life. It's been nearly ten years. Oh but you'll keep for another day or so, huh, old friend? You motherfucking fuck! I grieved for you! You weren't even fucking dead. You were my best friend. Well, old friend, guess who's coming to shit on your doorstep..."
- ―Trevor Philips, to himself as he overlooks Los Santos.
Trevor comes home to his trailer and sees Wade Hebert coming up to him and apologizing, only to be punched off Trevor's front doorstep and Trevor asks if he found Michael Townley. But Wade tells him only 2 "Michael Townleys" live in Los Santos. One is an old man and one is at school but Wade found out something else, a Michael De Santa is the same age, same kids and married to the same woman is in town. As Wade and Trevor go to leave for Los Santos, Trevor yells to Ron to look after his company and he and Wade head to Trevor's car, with Wade asking to stop for ice-cream. Trevor explains to Wade that they will be making a stop. Trevor stops at Stab City, The Lost MC's, trailer park. He sneaks around the trailer park, plants several Sticky Bombs on the trailers, and then blows them up before getting back in his car and driving to Los Santos. After making it to a hillside in Vinewood Hills, Trevor overlooks the city and says a specific phrase before he and Wade drive to Wade's cousin, Floyd and his fiancee's house.
- Go to the trailer park.
- Plant the sticky bombs on the trailers.
- Detonate the bombs before leaving the trailer park.
- Return to Wade.
- Go to Los Santos.
- Go to Wade's cousin apartment.
- Follow Wade.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Headshots - Kill 5 enemies with a headshot.
- Mystery Gift - Destroy the trailers without being detected.
- Unmarked - Complete with minimal damage to health and armor.
- Perfect Gift - Destroy all trailers at once.
The Senora Beacon Newspaper
"A trailer park on the Southwest of the Alamo Sea has been destroyed in a series of explosions that could be heard as far away as Paleto Bay. 'Stab City', as it was unironically known, was a known biker gang stronghold and it is assumed that this was yet another revenge attack by rival drug gangs in the ever worsening drug wars that have been plaguing our region. When will this violence end? Can there be many more bikers left to kill at this point? Or will they just keep popping back up like weeds as we have seen so many times before?"
- @steelhorsefan77 - "What's going on with the Lost bikers? I heard they got taken down AGAIN out at the Alamo Sea. They never been the same since that Billy Grey shit."
- @PorcupinePete - "Word on the CB is Stab City got bombed to high hell. That's why you never take the wheels off a trailer."
- If you use an open top vehicle, Wade will complain that he is getting wet.
- Strangely if you drive fast enough before the storm, Wade will still complain that he is wet.
- One of the bikers in Stab City will mention Billy Grey in his conversation.
- During the drive, Trevor will tell a story about how he and Michael first met (with slightly different names).
- In the way to Los Santos, Trevor reveals that he played hockey at some point in his life, but stopped playing after his coach "accidentally" put a hockey stick in his ass.
- Trevor also reveals that besides being a stripper, Amanda was also a prostitute.
- After completing this mission, switching to Michael will automatically start Fame or Shame.
- In the Good Game Awards 2013, one of the nominees for Most Memorable Moment was "looking out over Los Santos as Trevor", which occurs during this mission.
- The coffins on the backs of trucks found in Stab City will disappear at the end of the mission if parked at a safehouse.
- Its possible to call Ron after this mission, he and Trevor will talk about Ron's ex-wife.