(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Civilian Car|
|Body style||2 doors sports car|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto 2|
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto Online
|Manufacturer||Lampadati (HD Universe)|
- "From Los Santos to Nowhere, USA this updated classic's looks, power, heritage and exclusivity will turn heads and open legs (opening legs not guaranteed). It's as conspicuous as consumption gets, and you don't care. Actually, you probably do care or you wouldn't be thinking about buying it."
- ―LegendaryMotorsport.net description.
The Furore GT (pronounced as Foo-ro-re (From Italian)) is a luxury sports car featured in Grand Theft Auto 2. It returns in Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online, where it is manufactured by Lampadati, as part of the Last Team Standing Update.
In GTA V, the Furore GT is manufactured by Lampadati. It is now based on the Maserati Alfieri concept, most evident in its headlights, front bumper, grille and overall body style. The front fascia layout also resembles the Maserati GranTurismo MC Corse. There is also influence from the Jaguar F-Type in the windows, the Lexus LFA in the side panels, Ferrari F12berlinetta and Toyota 86 in the rear fascia. The rear lights are from the SRT Viper and the exhaust tips, from the Lamborghini Huracan.
The vehicle doesn't have any visual modification options at Los Santos Customs, only the standard performance upgrades and the usual upgrades for wheels and window tints.
The Furore GT is powered by what sounds like a high-output supercharged V8, which is capable of powering the vehicle up to very impressive top speeds. Acceleration is average, however, and it is not as quick off the line as other cars in its class. Therefore, the car gets highly benefited by the Los Santos Customs upgrades in acceleration. Handling is above average, as the vehicle is able to execute sharp turns without much oversteer, and the car responds well to slight moves to the steering wheel. While it is prone to fishtailing at high speeds, it's still easy to get the car in control.
GTA V Overview
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
(Capacity + Layout + Fuel)
AWD / FWD / RWD
Number + Type
(Kg / lb)
|5 Seconds||155 / 249||
|4.9 Seconds||115 / 185||
FR Supercharged V8
Mass cannot be observed.
- The car can only be found in the Residential District of Anywhere City.
- Completing the Wang Cars side quest unlocks three of these cars in the parking lot.
- Found in each protagonists' garages in Story Mode.
- Sometimes seen in traffic in the enhanced version, particularly in Rockford Hills and Burton.
- The Furore GT is one of four vehicles in GTA V and GTA Online to return from the 2D Universe. The other three are the Z-Type, Tour Bus and the Panto.
- The name is seemingly a pun on Ferrari, even though it is not fully based on one.
- The default radio stations for the Furore GT are:
- In GTA 2, it gives the Fast Reload power-up when crushed.
- The Furore GT's engine sound in GTA V is identical to that of the Monroe.
- Furore is Italian for 'violence' or 'frenzy'.
- In the enhanced version of the game, when changing the window tint, the headlights will become tinted as well, resulting in a very unique look.