| MISSION |
The spotlight displayed on a nearby building
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City|
|Location:||Prawn Island, Vice City|
|Target:||Promote new Candy Suxxx film|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
Running out of time
Film Asset generates up to $7000 a day
|Unlocks:||Cap the Collector|
Chopper Checkpoint in Vice Point
|Unlocked by:||Martha's Mug Shot|
- "In the old days, we used to have gala events : stars, limos, the night sky crisscrossed with searchlights....."
- ―Steve Scott.
To help promote the launch of the new film, the studio needs a big stunt. Steve reminisces how back in the day there were gala events, limos and searchlights. Tommy thinks of an idea and needs to find a big searchlight Downtown and adjusts it to reflect an image to a building across the road.
After the cutscene, Tommy runs to the guard booth and hops onto a PCJ-600, and drives towards a office building downtown. He drives up the stairs to the lower floor, and enters the elevator there. There will be a small cutscene and then Tommy drives through the window, keeping towards the right edge (towards the man standing in front of the window) and follows the blips until he reaches the searchlight. He hops off the bike, walk to towards the spotlight and enters a another light inside and shines it on a building, showing a picture of Candy Suxxx's breasts with the name Suxxx underneath them. The mission will then be finished and the film studio assets will now pay up to a revenue of $7000.
An alternative route can be using an helicopter (there is a Police Maverick on an nearby helipad), which is faster and more useful, however there is a higher chance of death when going through the first building, but after that it becomes simple. Another way is using the Maverick on the Hyman Condo (if you own it); fall down immediately on your second jump, but this time, instead of taking the bike back to the elevator to start from scratch, go and get the Hyman Condo's Maverick. Then use it to fly through the checkpoints.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go Downtown and adjust the spotlight on top of the building.
- A fast bike will be needed to jump from roof to roof. The Security Guard usually drives a PCJ 600 to work...
- You will need to get onto the roofs of the buildings. There should be a lift into one of the upper offices...
- Smash through the window to start the course. You have until 7:00 before it gets too light to get up there unseen.
- The name of the mission is a reference to the slang term "G-spot".
- Sometimes in the cutscene inside the elevator, a comical flatulent noise can be heard.
- This mission and Politics are the only missions in the Grand Theft Auto series to feature nudity, this mission includes a woman's breasts (The Candy Suxxx spotlight display)
- When the player reaches the last checkpoint with the PCJ-600 burning, after the cutscene when the stairs goes to the ground, the PCJ will be fixed, but not completely, as the motorcycle is still smoking heavily.
|iPad 2 Version|