Please do not repeat or respond to other people's suggestions. Also, no silly/stupid/idiotic/explicit/racist suggestions either.
Please note this is not an official Rockstar Games website, although we know they do sometimes read these wishlists.
How To Suggest
- Make sure your suggestion hasn't already been suggested.
- Try to make your suggestion short, sensible, and well-thought out, don't swear or insult other people.
- Click here to add your suggestion.
- Leave the * at the start and the ~~~ at the end, and write your suggestion in between.
- For multiple suggestions, start each line with two asterisks (**) to make a sub-list
- Do not add headings or pictures.
Suggestions for GTA 5
- For previous suggestions, see archive1, archive2, archive3, archive4, archive5, archive6, archive7, archive8, archive9, archive10, archive 11.
- A custom created single player character.
- Car mods
- More mini games
- add Toll,car Design And Car Wash Feature
- More custom clothing
- Online multiplayer
- More vehicles
- More aircraft ie. Hydra
- Expanded map ie. cover more than one city
- If not in GTA V then for a future game, consider an entire nation or even continent.
- Offline multiplayer, as in San Andreas (free-roam, Co-op, Rampage etc.)
- Modifications for weapons and vehicles, including aircraft, boats and Motorbikes.
- More weapons, both a larger variety and a larger number in each "class" - SMGs or Pistols for example
- More flying options and more Aircraft
- Both LC, VC and SA.
- Better cover system
- I wish they'd bring back railroad crossings. They're fun to park things on so a train can crash into it and I just like trains, too. Bunny J. (Talk)
- I'd like to see a GTA take place around the Great Lakes area. Chicago, Green Bay, Detroit, Toronto, the lakes themselves and a wilderness area. And do it in the style of GTA:SA not GTA4. McJeff (talk this way)/(stalk this way)
it would be cool if they put the mod garage again also if they set it in in san andreas and they set the year 2012 or 2011.Also if they make the car damage more realistic.Also bring back the airplanes and more helicopters
- Put in Reputation, Like in red dead redemption, Fame, and Notority , Fame will mean more people Will Start conversations with you and ask your for errands and/ or gang missions. Notority will mean the amount of people who snitch on you when you do something bad and how much money you can bribe the police and witnessess for. ｗｏｎｄｅｒｗａｆｆｌｅ
- You can Give your character certain perks and Attributes, like fallout 3, Such as, Luck, Fame, Gun skills, and Driving and flying skills ｗｏｎｄｅｒｗａｆｆｌｅ[o n d e r w a f f l e]
- Vice City with Candy Suxxx making another apperance
THEY SHOULD BE MORE WEAPONS LIKE
CHAINSAW--User:Mr brick guys/Sig 09:08, July 31, 2011 (UTC)
ELECTRIC GRASS CUTTER--User:Mr brick guys/Sig 09:08, July 31, 2011 (UTC)
SAW--User:Mr brick guys/Sig 09:08, July 31, 2011 (UTC)
9MM SILENCED PISTOL
DESERT EAGLE (GOLD)
COLT 45 REVOLVER
SLOT 3:HEAVY WEAPONS
BESAL MK 2
LIGHT MACHINE GUN
SLOT 4:SUB MACHINE GUNS
Austen Submachine gun
Flametrower--User:Mr brick guys/Sig 09:08, July 31, 2011 (UTC)
Bazzoka/RPG--User:Mr brick guys/Sig 09:08, July 31, 2011 (UTC)
United Defense M42
SLOT 5: ASSUALT RIFLES
Carbine, 5.56 mm, M4
- Characters should return, like CJ, Tommy Vercetti, Vic Vance. Cameos from these characters would be cool. TomUSA 00:35, July 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Improved physics for Trains. For example, instead of trains simply staying on the rails without any damage when something like an RPG or Grenade hits it, it dents/explodes, and, obviously, derails. They should also be actual drivable trains, like the ones in San Andreas. The subway system in GTA IV was boring. TheFatHatt
- Make most of the stores open, and make their opening times realistic. If its a 24 hour store let it open for 24 hours. Make more places to for eating, shopping, and entertainment.
- Let us buy cars, by also seeing the interior, exterior, price, and options in the vehicle
- Enable parking boats and helicopters.
- Enable Robbing House,Restaurant,Cafe,Dept Store,ect
- Return TRhe Empire Building
- Why not have a villain or evil character as the protagonist?
- The islands should be already unlocked. It's annoying to people like me who want to adapt in the new environment.
- There should be things like: buying a basketball team, baseball team etc. also there should be drug running missions.
- Why not have Carl Johnson as the protagonist?
GTA V great ideas
- Transportation Modifications: Body Work, Body Paint, & Interior
- All Transportations: Cars, Motorcycles, Bicycles, Skateboards, Ferries, Cabbies/Taxies, Helicopters, Planes, Boats, Cable Cars, & Trains
- Various Guns: All Guns & Melee from every Grand Theft Auto
- Gun Modifications: Body Work, Camo, & Attachments
- Have a Girl Protagonist instead of a Man Protagonist & Co-op
- Free Running, Body Stats (like San Andreas), & Picking-Up Enviromental Elements such as Rocks, Cans, Bottles, Food, etc.
- Multiplayer: Making Islands, Making Multiplayer Matches, Making Posses
- I thinkk thatthere should be a missions completed cheat.
- The setting of the time should be 1993. After the events of GTA San Andreas.
- The antagonist should be Tommy Vercetti.
- These gang Should Beb back:Yakuza,Triad,Leone,Cuban,Haitian,Ect--User:Mr brick guys/Sig 09:08, July 31, 2011 (UTC)
- Please Sets In Liberty City GTA 4 Era At 2009 Year--User:Mr brick guys/Sig 09:08, July 31, 2011 (UTC)
- Return These Character:Ray Macowski,Donald Love,Joey Leone,Tony Cipriani,Umberto Robina,Mickey Hamfist,Luigi Gorroteli,,ect--User:Mr brick guys/Sig 09:08, July 31, 2011 (UTC)
- Ther should be a improved fighting system.
- You should be able to design your own clothing
- There should be a motorhome safehouse
- You should be able to design your own safehouse
- The plot should be East Coast gangs vs. West Coast gangs
- You should be able to travel around the world
- Bring back the Flamethrower. Raptor Marlins
- Buildings can be destroyed, especially if they are just for show. Raptor Marlins
- Better PC porting. Raptor Marlins
- Improved video editor. Raptor Marlins
- Improved car handling. Raptor Marlins
- Have split screen offline co-op such as free-roam. XXDAVIDX628XX
- Able to create your own food
- Giving missions to other people.For a price
- Bring back planes with improved flying optionsUchiha.Sasuke.B
- Wider range of vehicles
- Return of the "unrealistic" weapons; realism doesn't mean things shouldn't be messed up. I mean, those weapons exist in real life, like the Chainsaw!
- And of course, new weapons:
- Electric gun (like the one in GTA: Chinatown!)
- Muzzle-loading rifles
- Anything on the floor (like in GTA:IV, but with more control) being able to use some of them as melee weapon, like used dildos or broken bats at junkyards, or stealing guitars or saxes to buskers...
- Return of messed up cheats like flying cars, and also return of money cheats; they're very useful :3
- Especially the RIOT CHEAT for ultimate chaos!
- Being able to kick objects (like balls, trash cans), and carrying large objets and throwing them into people or cars!
- Being able to destroy walls when you crash too hard into buildings, and to completely destroy a building with a car bomb The damage will depend of the bomb's power; more money you waste, more powerful the bomb will be (but with the building reappearing a few days later to keep the status quo of the city
- Being able to enter into any building, but with limits of course
- Bus service and a more complex underground system.
- LET IT SNOW!!
- Hurricanes, Earthquakes and Tsunamis; an alert would tell you if there's going to be one. Bridges will close and the disaster begin.
- Wii and Kinect version please! It would be very cool! Being able to shoot with the remote or simulate to hold a weapon, would be very nice.
- Being able to choose a good path or a bad path
- Actual needs like going to the bathroom or eating once in a while, or otherwise getting wasted.サンティ!!!
- Progressive friends, Packie and Little Jacob both mention they have addictions and want to stop, while Niko agrees with them, they never stop their addictions and you never get the options to help them. ColonelConnor
- A chop shop where you can take apart vehicles parts and mix up parts for money or for personal use
- The next one should be another gta iv era game. And stop making those kind of buildings that look like paper make it like red dead redemption. and you should put gta san andreas and gta iv mixed together. the airports should be used to go to san andreas, vice city, Liberty City(Gta iv and gta 3). you should be part of those smalll gangs like Noth holland Hustler or an albanian mobster. Martin Gurini
- Stunts. There should be stunts, and you don't die
- Drift races in multistory carparks
- Better cars
- Add A Car Like Van Thata can Fit 6 people,Any Limo,Jeep,Truck,New Bike Copter,Plane ect,ect--User:Mr brick guys/Sig 09:08, July 31, 2011 (UTC)
- Hope That the new game would include some kind of weapon locker, where you could put some weapons for later use. User:BlazeBladerz
- GTA V should be GTA SAN ANDREAS II set in 2011 or something like that. You would play CJ's son, his sisters and The Ceasers son or even sweets son. The game should be longer. You could make your own decisions. Not just two (good or bad) but you should have yes i agree with you, yes i partially agree with you, no i don't agree with you and so on. You would have normal needs like eating, using the toilet. You could have more clothes in shops and so on...LanManFly
- The game would have a speed meter and i wouldn't be a mod.
- skateboard should have be put in, more bikes. Some people would drive bad (to fast, over the middle, to slow,...)
- more haircuts! like Dreadlocks!!!
- more girlfriend options.
- there should be another gang. So the older characters like CJ, Sweet and others would call them the new kids on the block.
- dance sistem from GTA: SA was great. It should be added.
- A PSP port is a must,with graphics equal/surpassing God Of War: Ghost Of Sparta
A few things what would be cool
- To be able to fly to the different islands like on SA but with more cities!
- Opening up more of the shops even if it is just walking in them
- More interactions with people and being able to talk to NPCs after you have done their missions e.g. on san andreas sweet would be in his house and around the area
- When you get busted you can be able to brake out the car barrel roll out and try and get away.
- Be able to start your own business or set anything up maybe even an airport?! KiwiBird
- Articulated lorries (like GTA 2) and stealable trains (like San Andreas) 涼宮ハルヒ(Suzumiya Haruhi) 12:22, July 30, 2011 (UTC)
GTA 5 Stuff
- At least it'd need to have a bigger map than all the previous GTA's combined, while GTASA comes close. Why not Liberty State, San Andreas and another state combined?
- With a bigger map would have to come a bigger storyline. Let's say GTASA has a storyline of 120 hours, while not being hasty. GTA 5 should have a storyline of maybe 200 hours. Idc if it has to be played on 2 DVD's :P
- At least the same greatness of arsenal as in Chinatown Wars or San Andreas, but the graphics of GTA 4 would be great.
- Perhaps you could choose between two characters, which are (later on) each others enemies.
- Small-crime options. This way a person can get some money without having to get in great trouble, also handy for early on in the game. Like, you pickpocket someone, you steal small amounts of drugs from dealers, idk. If you'd get caught for only doing a small crime, you'll be charged only a small amount of money, like $100.
- On the subject of drugs, obviously drug dealing/running will need to return to GTA 5, but they have to make it either alot more risky (like a 60% chance of getting a 3 star wanted level) or not so profitable (because the Chinatown Wars way, you can quadruple your money in one drug run, if lucky.
- A health insurance option. While I played GTA 4, I saw the health cost increasing greatly everytime I died. After the storyline it cost me at least 15 grand if I died. That is just insane, tbh. Like maybe you could have a health insurance costing you 5k a GTA-week, and the hospital will charge you 25% less. If you take one for 20k a GTA-week, they will charge you 50% less, and so forthe.
- Also minigames which include great crimes, like pressing false money or shipping coke to other states.
- In the beginning of the game you should be able to customize yourself, like skin colour and face shape. You can later change your hair at the barber, as usual, but changing your face is impossible.
- Can choose different proantagonists with different story lines
- There should be more boats
- You should be able to build your own asset
- It Should have the graphics of GTA IV & Episodes.
- It Should Be Set In San Andreas As That Is The Only Cit Not To Be Re-Designed
- It Should Have More Than 1 Storyline to Choose From
- If you fail a mission it shud carry on a different path like on Mafia 2
- Include buying cars, houses and even building sites
- Have lots of missions
- Create your own look like on Saints Row 2
- It should also lik to other GTA`s like in San Andreas you see Claude from GTA 3
- Create Some Mysteries And Easter Eggs Like On Call Of Duty Black Ops: Zombies
- Maybe Include Playing Sports
- Set it in the year it comes out
- Include all the songs from all the other GTA`s
- Finally one wacky idea.. maybe enable the user to talk through their microphone and whatever the user says the antaganist says and the people in game may respond to it -- OzzieSwfc96
- Having a Helipad to savce helicopters, or even a hanger for planes
- Add more cities, and more transportation methods, like bus services, more better subway system, have an abillity to purchase a car or a shirt online, more entarable places, and have a shopping malls. And make a checkpoint system on missions, so we dont have to restart the mission from the beginning. Add more destroyable buildings. Add more cellphone usage, such as battery use or have an abillity to send a message and have more phoneable numbers CaptMactavish007
- Vehicle and weaponry modifications.
- A vehicle selector, allowing players to select their type of vehicle (color, types, etc.) without having to search the cities. J3VT
- Giving the cities the name of the city they are based on, or at least an option that toggles their customized name and their original city name. J3VT
- I would love to see the same range of motorcycles as in TLAD but with more sports bikes. - Jimothy-64
- As in TBOGT add more muscle and sports cars, like the Tampa and F620. Be nice to have a gta version of an Audi R8. - Jimothy-64
- Make players able to buy
vehicles from online websites like the auto-eroticar one in Gta IV/TLAD/TBOGT only make it work. - Jimothy-64
- If GTA V must be in a single old location, please make it a modernised version of Vice City or San Andreas (I'd rather the latter) - Jimothy-64
- I think that is MUST be set in an updated San Andreras, which was definatley the best City/State so far. There has to be a way of traveling to Vice City and Liberty City, I'm thinking via ariport, or fly there yourself! Planes are a must! They are what gave San Andreas the 'fun' factor, and it was disappointing to see that they were removed in 4. I also think that it would be a good idea to put new car models and put their predecessors in as well, to add even more car verity. And, on the topic of cars, modification needs to return, not just a 'pay 'n' spray'. The character custimization from San Andreas also needs to come back. I also think that more missions where you make 'decisions' that can effect the outcome of the game. If these ideas are present, I definatley won't hesitate buying it. Scottb1
- What I hope will be in the next GTA, is the option to be able to redo missions over and over again. Seriously, it gets a bit repetitive where you have to beat 87% of the storyline until you can play your favorite level after you delete your game.
- Another thing I'd like to see is the power to download mods from a official rockstar webpage. Who wouldn't want a Nuked themed city.
- Also, a way that you can have a choice of doing WHATEVER you want without any constrictions. Like if I wanted to go out and hit a building with an RPG and that part of the building comes apart. Rborunda98
- Have an extended mod engine to make it easier for people to mod the game, as well as a well-documented Application Programming Interface (API). It would be easier to mod with these.Hahahahahahaha! Some peoples pages aren't as good as mine. Teheehehehehe
- The thing about the planes, I want them back, but here is how I would like the planes:
- Big commercial air jets like the AT-400 and A747 FlyUs, and maybe a small plane like the MD-88.
- Bring back the Nevada and more passenger propeller planes.
- Faster engine for all planes, the planes on San Andreas were fun to fly, but I want faster engines on all of them, but the small planes. Since when does a plane fly when it is only going slower than a Super GT? I want planes to be fast.
- An airport with maybe 3 runways, but 2 is good, and detail is already nice. Maybe 2 realistic airports, or 3?
- A longer but fast takeoff. I've never seen a plane the size of the AT-400 takeoff at only 80mph and when it takes off it only need less than half a runway to go airnorne? No I want it realistic, and that ain't hard to simulate.
- Take planes to get across San Andreas, because I'd like another San Andreas and so do many others.
- When you crash the plane should explode pretty hugely. And in the water, it should just be an explosion of water. Slowly crashing in the water, the plane should just sink.
- Be able to have interior view, see all of the gadgets and steering wheel.
- Be able to fly for miles and miles and keep on gonig like GTA 4, and if you crash you will most likely drown.
- Be able to fly high, in game maybe 10,000 feet or more, just make us fly high, I also don't want tall western larches I'd just like taller than a telephone pole pines.
- And now I just want to be able to retract the wheels of the plane.
- You don't have to add all of these, but it would be great. Just better have big driveable airplanes for sure or I'm not buying.Zulu2065
- changes seasons like fall spring winter and summerMortalkombat100
- Being able to take a bath
- There should be children
- I want to have the phone and I want to type in in cheats for game like GTA 4, but I want to be able to never be wanted unless I load or turn off the game and play it again. I also want rare cars and planes to be in the cheats list, instead of some boring helicopter and cars you will get tired of fastly.
- Also, maybe have a wider weather variety. I don't want heat waves at all, but the game should be greener, I want desert, but make the game set in spring and here are the weather options I want:
- The regular sunny and cloudy days, better graphics than TBOGT.
- ==I want rain options, and make it rain a lot sometimes, regular rain, a thunderstorm, a heavy thunderstorm where the wind is heavy and the rain is harsh.==
- TBOGT seriously disappointed me in the weather, it's like you all just ruined it. The storms were too short while on regular GTA4 they were long. Well guess what, I want long storms, like 30 minutes in real life. And when you fly a plane the visabily from above isn't that bad because you are flying above the clouds.
- And now here is a list of what I want, other people request multiple cities, but that ain't realistic and I know GTA won't do such a thing:
- San Andreas is a must, not ugly Miami. I want it set in 2010 and not the 90's the cars in the 90's were hideous. At least most.
- I want a much bigger variety of cars, and don't make them tuners, make them cars you would see in the city.
- Last thing I want is when you go in Pay N Spray, please please please let us be able to pick our colors that the car has to offer, and can it not take hours for the car to be painted, what if I'm on my favorite song or my favorite time of the day.Zulu2065
I want new weapons
also the ability of shove enemies away when they are too close
Dual Glock 17
Beretta 92F (police handgun)
the ability to use laser and flashlight in every weapon
FMK-3 (longest version of the uzi,southamerican version,it could be used by one latino gang)
MP5 HK 94 (GTA IV Model)
MP5SD3 (SWAT version)
MP5K PDW(LCS,FBI version)
Benelli M3 auto shotgun
Remington 800 Pump action Shotgun
Stubby Shotgun (GTA SA and TLAD model)
SA-80 (i want a mission to go to london and fight the army,SA80 is the principal weapon of the UK Army)
SIG 552 Commando
M4 with SOPMOD
Im Left3dead 28 Months Later 20:49, August 13, 2011 (UTC)
- GTA 5 should be like gta IV and gta sa mixed. You should be able to by business/homes and mix all the guns from gta iv era and gta 3 era and put them together but not all the same smgs and uzis and stuff like that. there should be a weapon wheel like RDR to switch instead of trade. and costumize your Protagonist like in GTA SA instead of GTA IV. the windows need to be like RDR cuz in GTA they look like paper. there should be more Business missions and your protagoist should be in a gang like Spanish Lords, Firefly projects Gang or Albanians.Martin Gurini
- Replace this text with your suggestion, but leave the asterisk/star and the wavy tildas Michael
- Easter Eggs
- Pre-2000s timeline
- Less gritty and more funny, like SA.
- Make the protagonist someone you should know and care about, like CJ, because in VC Tommy was just chucked in and had a few allies and not much of a past or story.
- Access to most buildings
- 2 player offline co-op and 2-10 player online co-op
- And access to planes. That is all.
GrandTheftFreak 16:59, October 16, 2011 (UTC)
Few cool things that i like in GTA 5.
- It would be better if the protagonist was a professional wrestler. Like someone like the famous WWE wrestler John Cena someone like that. It would also be better to wrestle in stadiums in the ring. And when the player wins it he/she gets money.
- Add more cities atleast, 4 cities. Like a new modified San Andreas with 4 cities, better then 3.
- Have realistic graphics, i would like a new San Andreas with the GTA 4 Graphics.
- Have the ability to drink water.
- Customize your own protagonist like Saints Row 2.
- Play as either protagonist or antagoinst.
- Add more side missions like The Plumber Mission, where you got to go to Houses and fix something (like the Washing Machine) within a limit of time.
- It would be cool if the protagonist was a government agent.
- please make all places that are unlocked durning mission (like bank of liberty in gta4) open in single player
- Have a map that includes of places that GTA was based in, such as San Andreas, Liberty City, Vice City etc. Jes.metcalfe
- Sequel to GTA IV trinity, set in late 2009 in Liberty City with a new protagonist that start a buisness parthership with Niko, Johnny and Luis in order to take over LC -- Ilan xd 16:15, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
- take place in detriot chicago and toronto and have a good soundtrack like vice cityButthead4
- take place in texas with dallas houston and san antoino as the main citys along with a whole bunch of small citys Butthead4
- fingerless Gloves! oh and it should be another vice city too!Uberman777
- It would be really great to have all the features from SA, but make it better by adding some new, improved features. I would really like to have all airplanes from SA, but make it more realistic, and I also want Andromada to be flyable. We should be able to recruit a larger number of gang, maybe 20, 40, 50, or even a hundred? And it would be cool if the story tells the future of Grove Street Families (I like the idea of a street gang against drugs) Djamboe98
- We should be able to arm our gang with weapons of our choice (maybe we could arm everyone in our gang with AK47 or Heat Seeking Rocket Launcher). Gang transportation should be improved, max the capacity of a vehicle (for example: Buses could fit a 50 man gang, if one vehicle isn't enough our gang will jack another, loading gang members onto the back of a pickup truck or a flatbed truck, or even using Andromada to transport gang of 50 man to be paratrooped).Driveable ships should be bigger, so we could load vehicles or gang members to it.Djamboe98
- I hope that make GTA 5 more futuristic. I want faster cars like Ferrari and Porsche added to the game. I also want a more handsome protagonist that is athletic and got an higher body count then Niko Bellic. Maybe there could be new exciting, adrenaline-rush like missions and the crime bosses could be highly dangerous and stuff to make the game exciting? Foxygirl2000xxx
- Different City Or san andreas,Graphics like the ICenhancer Mod ,Miniguns,Flamethrowers,City Is Alive,Zombies!,Gold Planes,Gold Choppers,Gold Guns,Gold Cars,luxury Clothes,, decide to kill or not kill people,Weapons.... Fists,knife,Gold Colt,Chainsaws,Knife Brass Knuckles,Gold Deagle,Gold Smith wesson 500 Gold M16,M4 Gold Ak47,Gold Sniper gold rpg gold At4 And all those weapon i said but not gold,A proper tank,Destructible Buildings,In Game internet,In game video games console Tv,Buy Houses (mansions etc) Character Packie Mcreary! in a rich lifestyle Phead123
- Maybe but in a band such as Blink-182, or the Rolling Stones and have a mission similar to the in the air tonight mission on vice city stories.
- Bring in weapons like battle axes and crossbows.
- Maybe have the main character voiced by Al Pacieno (or however his name is spelled, The guy who was Tony Montana is Scarface)
- It could take place in either modern times or early 2000's
- Music stations
- A Punk one
- A Soft Rock/Pop one
- A 70's and 80's one
- A hard rock/heavy metal one
- A love ballad one
- A Hip hop/ rap/ r&B one
- A Southern Rock/Country Rock one
- Songs on the punk one: What's my age again? by blink 182, Lust for life by iggy pop, Misery Buisness by Paramore, Anarchy in the uk by the sex pistols, 1985 by Bowling for soup.
- For soft rock/pop: Summer of 69 by bryan adams, Song 2 by Blur, Been caught steeling by Jane's Addiction, Sympathy for the devil by the Rolling stones, Two Princes by the spin doctors.
- For 70's and 80's: Cat scratch fever by Ted Nuget, Centerfold by J. Giles Band, Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen, The Final countdown by Europe, Hurt so good by John Mellencamp.
- For hard rock/heavy metal: Painkiller by Judas Priest, Enter sandman by Metallica, Metal Health by quiet riot, Freek on a leesh by Korn, Highway to hell by ac/dc.
- For love ballad: Cant fight this feeling by REO Speedwaggon, You sexy thing by Hot choclate, Im a beliver by the monkees, You'll be in my heart by phill collins, The one i love by R.E.M.
- for hip hop/rap/r&b: Let's get it on by marvin Gaye, Jack Sparrow by Lonely Island, Give the drummer some by Travis barker featuring lil' wayne, No sleep till brooklynn by the beaste boys, Down by Jay seen
- for the southern rock/country rock one: Ramblin man by the allman brothers band, Sweet home alabama by lynard skynard, Kiss a girl by Keith Urban, Flirtin with disaster by Molly Hatchet, Up around the bend by Creedence Clearwater Revival.~~
- Give Back LJ,Roman,Packie,Gay Toni,And Give Other New Character
- Release Alderney And LC 2 This game
- Some Of Mission name Should be Taken From Any Show or Music:Like ABBA Music,Movie Like Chainsaw Massacre,Or Some of Tom And jerry episode Or Any Silent Movie Episode
- Make Cooler Male Protagonist
- Give Chance To gain Acsess To Police Station,Plaza,Hotel,And Mall
- Make Able To Acsess Every Bussinesses In Bussiness Area-Eg:Star Junction
- Make it so that animals appear in this one. Like on red dead redeption but maybe less common. Even if they only appear at a zoo. Messifan01
- Police Bikes gta iv wasn't right without them Niko 2010
- We should be able to travel both to LC, VC and SA either via motorway or airway. And bring back the Planes Uchiha.Sasuke.B
- The ability to own cars and have them towed if they are destroyed Mr.big.black.sexy
- More npc interaction, for example: niko enters the house and roman is there waching tv. it wasnt realistic when you drop roman off and he just dissapears.
GTA V Wishlist
- ==GTA V Wishlist (as seen on gtahardpoint.blogspot.com)==
- ===Grand Theft Auto 5 Wishlist.===
Okay, I know that most fans of R* are looking forward to the release of Grand Theft Auto 5 and would want new things added into the game, here's my wishlist and if you want, leave your own wishlist in the comments. If anyone knows Sam or Dan Houser's Email account(s), leave it in the comments as well.
Plot: Set GTA V in San Andreas, 2015, where the protagonist, Samuel Buffer, age 22, flies to San Andreas to start a new life and to seek revenge on the people who killed his family on his 18th birthday. He meets his uncle, Daniel Buffer, 52, a member of the Russian mafia, who brings him to the Mafia mansion but is assassinated, Sam kills the assassin and takes the role of his uncle after his death and swears revenge. From here on out, R* will have to come up with the plot.
Protagonist: Name: Samuel Joseph Buffer Age: 25 Gender: Male Height: 1.6m Weight: 50kg Nationality: American Details: Has connections to Russian Mafia via uncle, highly skilled at using weapons and strong. Practitioner of Parkour. Hair and eyes are both brown.
Weapons & Combat: I think GTA V should have quite a number of weapons. Here's my list (names in brackets are generic names and a * means the weapon is used by law enforcement. a + means the weapon is classic) [All weapons have realistic ranges]:
- Unarmed: Fists, Healing items, Improvised Weapons
- Melee: Knife [based off the Buck-184 Buckmaster], Machete+, Fire Axe, Nightstick*, Baseball Bat, Sledgehammer.
- Handguns: Glock 17* (Light Pistol), Desert Eagle .357 (Combat Pistol), Glock 18* (Automatic Pistol) [Full Auto], AMT AutoMag .44 (Heavy Pistol), FN Five-seveN+ (Classic Pistol) [20 rounds, Pistol variant]
- Shotguns: Mossenberg 500* (Pump Shotgun), Remington 11-87* (Combat Shotgun), Stevens Model 311D (Sawn-off Shotgun), AA-12* (Auto Shotgun) [Full Auto], Protecta Bulldog+ (Classic Shotgun) [12 rounds, Combat Shotgun variant]
- Sub-machine Guns: Micro-Uzi (Micro SMG) [32 round mag], Uzi (SMG), MP5 A5* (Combat SMG) [No stock], FN P90* (Assault SMG) [No Silencer], Thompson+ (Classic SMG) [30 round mag, Combat SMG variant]
- Assault Rifles: AK-47 (Assault Rifle) [40 rounds], M4A1* (Carbine Rifle), FN-SCAR-L* (Combat Rifle), M249E2 SAW* (Light Machine Gun), Ruger AC-556+ (Classic Assault Rifle) [20 rounds, Assault Rifle variant]
- Sniper Rifles: Remington 700 (Sniper Rifle) [10 round mag], PSG-1 (Combat Sniper), WA2000 (Advanced Sniper), SIG 552 Scoped* (Automatic Sniper), Winchester Model 70+ (Classic Sniper Rifle) [5 round magazine, bolt-action, Sniper Rifle variant]
- Heavy Weapons: RPG-7+ (RPG), Brugger & Thomet GL-06 (Grenade Launcher), M23 MGL (MGL), M60E2* (Advanced Machine Gun), Barret M82 (Heavy Sniper)
- Thrown: M26 Frag* (Grenade), Molotov Cocktail, Tear Gas Grenade* [Produces a cloud of tear gas which will make anyone in it cough and lose health, for players, they will just lose health. Effects are removed when the Gas Mask is equipped], Sticky Bomb [GTA TBoGT Style], Pipe Bomb+ [TLaD Style]
- Others: Gas Mask* [Removes the Tear Gas's effects on the wearer], NV Goggles* [Allows the wearer to see in the dark], Tactical Vest* [Doubles the wearer's armour], Parachute [GTA TBoGT Style]
The Classic weapons are cheapest of their kind and great substitutes if you are short of cash.
You can hide in the shadows and become invisible to NPCs unless they are wearing the NV Goggles, also happens the other way around for other players. The melee system is similar to the GTA IV one but with some differences, you can execute opponents like in Manhunt 2.
Sniper Rifles can be used without using the scope. Tapping the 'aim' button will not utilize the scope, holding the 'aim' button for 1 second then releasing it will bring up the scope.
Weapon models will move while reloading (Magazine can be seen taken away and put back, cocking handle, shotgun shells can be seen loaded into gun etc.) / cocking (Bolt or pump moves while cocking)/ firing (all pistols' cocking slide move when firing). Correct reloading animations (hand goes to bolt, not to an invisible one).
A M2 Browning .50cal HMG is in the game, mounted at some areas and, in multiplayer and certain missions, can be deployed by players. You can pick up Improvised Weapons with different types plus they can be holstered:
- Thrown: The same as GTA IV and can distract people.
- Melee: Kinda like Bully, use weapon for a while until it breaks. There are a few categories: Short and Blunt (Mallet, Hammer, Pliers, Wrench, Lead Pipe etc.) , Short and Sharp, (Chisel, Razor Blade, Scalpel, Syringe, Glass Shard etc.), Long and Blunt (Crowbar, Cricket Bat, Shovel, Pole, Golf Club, Umbrella etc.) and Long and Sharp (Pickaxe, Icepick, Hatchet, Dovetail Saw, Hacksaw, Bonesaw etc.).
- Shields: These function as shields to protect you and can be thrown as a ranged weapon or put down to move it. These include: Pedestrians, wooden boards, trash can, crate, propane tanks, gas cans etc. You can only use one handed weapons while holding a certian shields, others need 2 hands to hold so you cannot use a weapon.
- Firearms: Some of them aren't even lethal weapons but have longer range than the other Improvised Weapons. There are only a few: Fire Extinguisher, Nailgun and a Paintball Pistol (RAP226), all of which cannot be used by zombies.
Sam knows Parkour and has higher jumps and can traverse over obstacles faster than Niko, Johnny and Luis. He also receives minor damage when falling from 10 feet to 15 feet, past that, he starts losing major health. He can also go prone or crawl under obstacles or through vents respectively. Sam can also do uppercuts, high kicks, roundhouse kicks and sucker punches at will.
One can execute opponents with any weapon like Manhunt 2.
Police: Instead of the 6-star system, have an 8-star system:
- Caused by a minor offence like hurting someone, a officer will demand a fine of $50 from you. If you don't or can't pay, it will escalate into a 2-star wanted level. In multiplayer, the player has to bribe the cops with $500.
- Same as GTA IV (1-star) just with an extra offence, pickpocketing and the cops will beat you with nightsticks.
- Same as GTA IV (2-star). From here on out, a News Maverick will film you.
- Same as GTA IV (3-star) . Cops bring Carbine Rifles and Combat SMGs along. LMGs are used in helicopters.
- Same as GTA IV (4-star) . SWAT helicopters come in.
- Same as GTA IV (5-star). Agents start flying from the skies with parachutes.
- Same as GTA IV (6-star) . APC is used by SWAT.
- Homeland Security comes along with Advanced Machine Guns, Rhinos and Hunters.
Wanted system follows GTA IV's 'radius system'.
Bring back the Good Citizen Bonus.
Just SAPD officers will do. No need for LV/LS/SF and so on.
When one gets arrested, his/her will be jailed for a number of game days, one can serve his/her sentence or breakout. Breakouts involve 3 steps:
- Escape cell: Kill a guard or anything to get out.
- Collection: Get to the evidence room and take your stuff.
- Extraction: Call SHIELD or the Mafia, get extracted via helicopter and get delivered to your safehouse.
Vehicles: Keep all vehicles from GTA IV & EFLC including the multiplayer vehicles.
Add in the Jetski, Dodo, (Sea) Sparrow, Hunter, Rhino but with some changes, Dodo's variant has twin machine guns on it's wings (Fighter), Hunter keeps the ability to auto aim but with crosshairs, the Rhino is based off the M1 Abrams with machine guns and a cannon and crushes vehicles, not blow them up.
Also add in a SWAT chopper, it's basically a Maverick with a heavy machine gun and rockets and can seat 4 people.
Bring back the Hellenbach GT and V8 Ghost.
Sam can open the back of vehicles and take stuff from them, civilian cars can have random stuff, food (for health), drugs or money, Branded vans or trucks can have their products in them, Sam can also go into the back of the vehicle for cover, Police vehicles can have armour, first aid (for health), weapons and ammo, Ambulances can have, first aid kits and adrenaline.
Some vehicles have interiors which can be explored (Train, Bus, Coach etc.)
Helicopters and boats can be saved at certain safehouses.
One can use assault rifles and shotguns from cars if s/he is a passenger
Health & Armour: Pretty much the same as GTA IV but with some differences: Health
- Total Health: double that of GTA IV, shown as a bar roughly 10 cm long at the bottom left of the screen
- Food and Drink will make you gain 50% of your total health except meals
- Adrenaline will slow time down and allow you to dodge bullets
- First aid kit will heal you fully
- Sam can also keep healing items, one first-aid kit, 5 Adrenaline pill bottles and one food or drink item.
- Total Armour: same as GTA IV but represented as a bar roughly 5 cm long above the health bar
- Bulletproof Vests will refill your armour
- Tactical Vests will double your armour
The player can choose to eat a meal or a takeaway at restaurants. A meal will give the player full health.
When one is 'Wasted', s/he will be sent to the nearest hospital and can keep his/her weapons.
World: San Andreas should be slightly smaller, 35 square km but with all the notable areas (desert, forest etc).
Sam also uses a phone for communication and other stuff like in GTA IV.
Parts of the world can be destroyed like weak brick walls, weak doors, air vent covers, glass and so on.
There should be an offshore dock that plays some part in the story.
Keep the casinos and nightclubs from LC and SA.
Bring back diving.
Parts of the world will leak toxic gas like in the sewers.
There are safehouses in certain areas so you can save certain vehicles like boats (near docks) and helicopters (with helipads).
Flying Rats are replaced with targets with bullseyes
Small trees (1-2m tall) can be destroyed Sam can deal drugs like in GTA CW but with only 3 drugs:
- Coke (Cocaine): Low Cost, Low Risk
- Brown (Heroin): Medium Cost, Medium Risk
- Weed (Cannabis): High Cost, High Risk
Risk is the chance that an undesirable event will happen (eg. Cop sting, Fake Drugs, Hostile Dealers and so on).
Sam can keep the drugs that he currently has in every safehouse
There are a total of 8 safehouses, one in each area (Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas, Red County, Flint County, Bone County, Whetstone and Tierra Robada, not in any order). Each safehouse has a safe to keep drugs and some cash in. The 1st,2nd and 4th safehouses are average while the 3rd has a helipad, 5th, near the docks, 6th, on an offshore dock, 7th a warehouse (so you can keep more cars, store guns and drugs that you currently have) and the 8th, a mansion with a helipad, dock and warehouse next to it (in order of availability).
Sam can buy 'Empire Buildings' like in GTA VCS. Each building has 3 upgrades:
- Small Business: Low income.
- Medium Business: Medium Income
- Large Business: High Income
SHIELD Security: More or less a new feature in the game, a security company that can be hired by the player to defend their Buildings. SHIELD is armed with a large array of weapons to defend their targets
Weapons: Melee: Crowbar, Nightstick, Sledgehammer Handguns: Combat Pistol, Auto Pistol Shotguns: Pump Shotgun, Auto Shotgun SMGs: SMG, Assault SMG Assault Rifles: Assault Rifle, Carbine Rifle, LMG
Guards can be hired to guard Empire Buildings or the player.
Bodyguard role: 2 SHIELD agents will use pistols, shotguns and assault rifles and follow the player, shooting any attackers.
Empire Defenders (all weapons stated are random):
- 2 SHIELD agents will use melee and pistols.
- 4 SHIELD agents will use shotguns and SMGs.
- 6 SHIELD agents will use LMGs and a HMG is on the balcony of your building.
SHIELD Sentinel: Heavily armoured Sentinel (Bullet/Explosion/Fire proof, includes glass and tyres) SHIELD Maverick: Heavily armoured Maverick (Same as Sentinel, has mounted minigun) SHIELD Speeder: Heavily armoured Speeder (Same as Sentinel, better handling than most boats)
Music: Have a station dedicated to rap and put in some Eminem, Dr Dre, Ice Cube and 50 Cent.
Cheats: Cheats are entered via phone like GTA IV but more are generic. Here's my list, CbT stands for Can be Toggled, (B) means that achievements will be blocked, the number in the [brackets] is the number to dial for the cheat:
- Infinite Health & Armour (CbT) (B) [INF-555-HEAL]: Self-explanatory. Some achievements will be deactivated while cheat is active.
- Infinite Ammo (CbT) (B) [GUN-555-AMMO]: Self-explanatory. You still need to reload, though. Again, achievements will be blocked if cheat is active.
- Give Weapon Set [GUN-555-????]: Gives a set of weapons to the player.
- Wanted up [COP-555-0150]
- Wanted down (B) [COP-555-0100]
- Spawn Parachute [FLY-555-PARA]
- Spawn Gas Mask [GAS-555-SPWN]
- Spawn NV Goggles [NTE-555-SPWN]
- Spawn Cars: [CAR-555-????]
- Spawn Motorbikes: [MBK-555-????]
- Spawn Bicycle: [BIK-555-????]
- Spawn Boat: [WET-555-????]
- Spawn Attack Helicopter [FLY-555-????]
- Friend Related [BFF-555-????]
- Customize Vehicle [CAR-555-CUST]: Customize vehicle before spawning.
- Custom weapon set [GUN-555-CUST]: Customize your weapon set and the weapons in it.
Graphics: Use the RAGE engine again and this time, have chunkier headshots like in Manhunt 2.
Multiplayer: Put in a zombie mode with a few special zombies, zombies can regenerate health by eating corpses:
'Normal': The fast kind of zombie. Can throw it's head if it cant reach. Default health: 100HP
'Bloat': A fat zombie who can open his ribcage to spray it's guts all over the survivors, blows up when killed. Default health: 125 HP
'Bullimic': Pukes stomach acid onto the survivors. Default Health: 200HP
'Blood Flinger': Flings blood at the survivors, each handful of blood takes the same amount of health as a head. 1 throw costs 25HP. Default health: 500HP
'Titan': A strong zombie, 2m tall, can throw shields long distances. Default health: 1000HP
'Swordsman': Kind of like the Reaper from Dead Frontier. 'Sword' arm seems metallic and can be set on fire for extra damage. Default health: 750HP
'Behemoth': A gigantic super strong zombie capable of using streetlamps as clubs and throw cars. Default health: 2500HP
All zombies can be played by humans, dead survivors can be eaten by zombies for health. The game will also spawn AI survivors who wander around the map also trying to escape, the survivors can use them as extra muscle, the zombies can hunt them for health and practice.
Zombie players who have 10 achivements can become 'Crawlers' afted getting killed, a Carwler crawls at a slower speed but can hide in bushes or go into areas other zombies cannot.
Zombies can be infectious, which is shown as a green fog hanging around them, their attacks will infect a survivor who, without getting healed, will turn into a zombie within one minute. Players will have to fight through San Andreas and get rescued at Verdant Meadows to an offshore dock.
Put an 'Cheat' mode which can be toggled by the host, if it is on, all players can use cheats which are already installed in the phone but achivements and ranked money cannot be earned.
Put in a holdout mode where players are against the cops with a stockpile of weapons while on a cargo ship and docks, shipping in some drugs. A Skylift will pick up the containers and ship them off, at points in the game, a Maverick will fly and hover over the helipad at the docks, allowing 2 players to become gunners, a heavy machine gun is mounted on the ship which players can use for extra firepower. Cops will use all means necessary to kill players, they will be at a 6 to 8-star wanted level. Respawn time will be 10 seconds.
Keep everything else from GTA IV's multiplayer including the Rank system
Thats all I can think of right now. Leave your wishlists in the comment section below. I would personally playtest the game's beta if given the chance so please let R* know about this. Teokaijie
- Make The game In PSP,PS3,XBOX 360,and Nintendo Wii
- Bring back Mod Garage
- Make Able To Enter The Terminal In FIA
- The Place Should be In Liberty City GTA IV Era
- More Aircraft
- Unlock All Region In Beggining
- Bring Back Camper,Cheetah,Stinger,ect
- Make More Cooler Antargonist
- Make The Cooler Protagonist
- Add More Websites
- Make The New Side Mission Bus Driver That You Must To Bring The People Or Crowd To Where They Want To Go,Boat Race That You Must Control A Boat For A Racing In The Sea,Make Back The GYM,Food Delivery Mission That You Must Take A Food To The Hungry Customer In 5 Minute From Burger Shot And Cluckin Bell,Baggage Delivery Mission That You MustTo Take Baggage handler And Take The Awaiting Client bag To The Plane
- I would just like the over the top non-sense of GTA: SA, with GTA IV physics and graphics... Oh, and a more competitive multiplayer system. Other than that, keep things the same, and definitely do not want a custom protagonist.........WikiaNinja 19:41, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- The next GTA should take place in an area based on the Great Lakes region of North America, in a San Andreas style map consisting of cities based on Chicago, Detroit and Toronto. History1
- Have animals, secret places like caves, sea caves, official haunting things made by Rockstar, myths and legends, countryside, more weapons ( but use its own name than generalized name ingame ), and more realistic weapon sound, and reloading.
- The map is a state larger than San Andreas.
- More unique, action, stealthy, and minigame missions.
- More Easter eggs, and secrets.
- More vehicles, and aircraft.
- More handphone features. Raven15Rq
- More costumized character.
- Something like zombie survivals and the zombies are from Zombotech Corporation.
- First person mode that used like changing the camera range.
- Less aggressive police. Like the police in GTA San Andreas.
- Restricted areas. Raven15Rq
- Using the internet from internet cafes and computers can opened real life websites like Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, and many more ( if the console is connected with the internet ).
- Have new weapons like:
- Claymore mines.
- Flashbang from GTA: CW.
- Silenced weapons.
- Automatic sentry gun.
- WWII weapons as DLC.
- Tanks with caterpillar threads for the wheels. Raven15Rq
- Have more variety when it comes to emergency vehicles. i.e. police pick-up trucks and SUVs, hazmat vehicles, ladder trucks, and anything else of the sort. Also be able to here your car's radio on the outside of the vehicle if you are very close to it and the door or window is open. ArcticWolf527
- Radio Stations(modern day setting)
- left and right wing talk shows
- old school/90's hip hop
- modern hip hop
- gangsta rap
- classic rock
- modern rock
- punk rock
- death metal
- old reggae
- new reggae
- pretty much all genresDarriol
- You should can fly to Liberty City StereFaction
- GTA V should mix the best of gta vcs, gta sa and gta IV Marcelelias1
- I understand it is hard to make complex additions to games, but I, and others, am of the opinion you should be able to modify ANY vehicle, perhaps with specified mod-stations for each type of car, like GTA SA's "Loco Low Co.", "wheel arch angels", "transfender" and new ones for motorbikes, sports/super cars.
- Some have said multiple cities is an unrealistic request, however GTA SA for the previous generation consoles contained three cities, with perfectly fine graphics for their time, therefore I believe it perfectly reasonable to ask for multiple cities, especially as GTA IV's LC map was still smaller than SA and the current generation of consoles could easily cope with the processing and graphics demands etc.
- With multiple cities you must be able to reach all by more than one mode of transport, some connected by road, others (isands) are acessible by boat and aircraft.
- Rivers that run through islands as in SA rather than just between islands, this makes boats less obsolete for in GTA IV by the time one has found a boat and docked (often far from their final destination) it would have been easier and quicker to drive.
- Bring back access to airports without becoming wanted, maybe you are wanted for entering without a pilots licsence.
- Bring back extreme weapons and vehicles, I'm all for realism, but I think some of the magic of the GTA series was lost to the realism of GTA IV, after all it is a game not a virtual reality, hopefully R* will have learnt this, they did make a slight return to the manic fun in TLAD and TBOGT.
- More interiors, such as grocery stores, gas stations, hotels, etc. And the feature of buying houses as seen in San Andreas DegrassiSpoiler
For GTA V
- Fuel Gauges, Speedometer, Tripmeter, Average fuel consumptions, Rev counter and gear positions
- Space shuttle
- Petrol stations
- 1 continent map (must be bigger than San Andreas) and sits more than 6 Cities
- KRISS Super V, .38 Revolver and AK SOP MOD
- Airport bigger than Francis International Airport in GTA IV
- Airline Catering van, New type of motorcycle and a fast four door saloon
- A Car that resembles Mitsubishi Triton or Toyota Hilux D-Cab
- Car Dealer
- Apparel Stores more than 60 Brands
- Cars must have a 5 speed, 6 speed and 7 speed gearbox
- A Mission to travel to another continent (like Saint Mark's Bistro)
- Futuristic HUD
- New type of Pay'n Spray
- Train network at collosal size
- and Improved Internet cafe.
- silencersRyan kiernan
- called state of iron(i know it's cheesy)
- takes place in northen illinois northen indiana southen wiscotin and southern mich with detriot chicago indiaapolis and milkwakue as the big citys and 25 small country side towns
- vehcile missions
- map boudtries that seprate towns from each other and countys from countys and districts from districts
- backstory the year is 2003 alex buffer's parents were killed on his 13th birthday by the korean mob(the one IN GTA IV ) afterwards he walked to liberty city killing 54 people on his way before arrving 5 month later now he's 17 the year is 2007 and back for revenge and his quest will take him though the entire state of iron( basicly northen illinios northen indaina wisciosn and michagin
- set IN GTA IV era
- abilty to deal drugs to random people on the street
- abilty to sell whores
- CO-op for story mode kinda like red dead
- drunk driving
- having sex with male and female whores plus 3 ways
- a classic rock station
- a LOT more melee weapons like as many as manhunt 2 and excutions
- robbing banks
- put in a realism mode for people that perfer GTA IV
- upgrade your guns like adding extened mags and Silencers
- a bank to deposit money
- a safe box to deposit weapons
- abilty to buy ammo and guns from an comptuer
- make the vechile side missions have 100 levels each however they don't have to be complted in one sitting
- cheats only disable achievements not 100% completetion
- can replay missions
- Bribing cops
- grappling hook
- bring back the hammer and screwdriver
- when a fire starts the fire department ACTUALLY respowns to it same with ambulance
- used car dealersip to sell stolen cars
- make the map size twice as big as san andreas i mean the xbox 360 has SO Much more space then last generation so we should have a twice as big map
as many cars as san andreas
fire departemnt for each city
abilty to downloa mods from a offical site return of flying cars cheat
no 4 star wanted level for entering airport
bring back the over the top gameplay of the older games however keep it in the GTA IV ERA it needs more games insteead of 2 DLCS
wild animals in the countryside
excutions like in manhunt 2
here are a few
kill 20 people with a meat cleaver in 120 seconds
kill 30 people with a chainsaw in 120 seconds
kill 30 people with a flamethrower in 120 seconds
kill 20 people with a katana in 120 seconds
kill 20 people with a baseball bat in 120 seconds
kill 20 people with motvol cocktails in 120 seconds
kill 20 people with a machtee in 120 seconds
kill 20 people with a sickle in 120 seconds
kill 20 people with a mace in 120 seconds
kill 10 people with your fists in 150 seconds
kill 20 people with a knife in 120 seconds
kill 20 people with a dildo in 180 seconds
kill 20 people with a shovel in 120 seconds
run over 25 people in 120 seconds
kill 20 people with a screwdriver
kill 20 people with a hammer
kill 20 with a golf club
add DLC every few months like red dead
have a chinatown japantown and koreantown in each city
being able to make a custom radio station by useing zune
PLEASE R* whatever u do keep pushing the envlope
a lot of mtyhs like leather face bigfoot and alliens and ufo
- assassiantion missions like IN GTA IV
- add fisherman pizza boy and thrashman to vehcile missions
- city names iron city(detriot) san verrteta(chicago) and los aryian(indianaplios)
- I would suggest mini-games after you beat the story. Things like:
1. Destructible enviroments like bridges, houses, and many other things. 2. A zombie mode that allows you and 6 A.I or humans to face against a lot of zombies. 3. A parkour mode that allows you to play against A.I or humans to a race. 4. A wanted level that allows you to face against the police with A.I or humans. 5. Video Editor Mode for consoles AND PC (NOTE: You can upload videos and edit the voices of other people. 6. Mods are cheats, like tsunamis, tornadoes, multiple copies of NPCs, etc, etc. (For consoles and PC). 7.More transportation like taxi, bus, subway, even threaten a guy to follow a person unsuspiciously while threatening if he doesn't speed up to kill him. 8. More jobs such as police, fire fighters, medics, and other life-saving jobs. LittleDeathJr333
- Replace this text with your suggestion, but leave the asterisk/star and the wavy tildas LittleDeathJr333
- Should combine Liberty City, Vice City, and San Andreas.(If Could Fit in the UMD for the PSP)
- Should be in the Playstation 2, Playstation 3, PSP, PSP go, PC, Xbox 360, Wii, iPad ,iPhone, iPod Touch, and Mac, but not all at the same time.
- Have 150 Hidden Package
- Should have 95 Missions
- Have infinte Ammo,Body amor and Health when you completed the 10th Mission.
- Should be like San Andreas with buying property, clothing, food and should be able to play 5 sports
- More minigames like Pinball: have at least 3 different tables: one that stands for Fantasy setting, one that stands for Sci-fi setting, and one that stands for Realistic setting. Chess, Mahjong, board games, and so on. Masonicon
Wishlist for GTA V (XXLVenom998)
- All vehicles that have been present in previous GTA games, with GTA IV graphic, plus some more: new sports cars, a crane-truck, some special rare cars that are hidden, bombing aircraft, submarine, F1 car, non-human-driven aircraft, like robot planes, which could be driven with remote controllers, driveable train, trolleys, rollerblades, skateboard, gang bikes, more county/industrial vehicles (animal-carrying truck, combine harvester etc.),
- Animals that can be shot
- A large range of weapons
- A special "backpack" mode, where weapons can be stored at a home, so you can collect all weapons
- Homes with more abilities: have a bath, shower, make food in kitchen, sleep (6-8 hours), collect weapons, snapshots, toys, drink, food, plants, pets etc, which can be stored at your house
- Useable parking lots (eg. buy it for 1 million $, to store 100 vehicles in it
- Larger garages
- Customizable all vehicles (motorbikes, trains, boats, helicopters, planes, industrial vehicles etc.)
- Military vehicles with guns, and are customizable
- More realistic environment, and more landmarks: eg. volcano, more rivers and lakes, cliffs, lavaflows, which burn the player, goldmines, swamps etc.
- More side-mission (eg. chef, hunter, fisherman, painter, assassin etc.)
- Environment that could be formed as wished, and saved (like if you spray on a wall, it stays there, if you put a car somewhere, it remains there.)
- More realistic people (eg. they are fighting, kissing, peeing, vomiting, making feces, running on street, climbing and dying)
- Environment disasters (eg. volcanic eruption, flood, tornado, sandstorm, hurricane, hail, earthquake etc.)
- Destroyable environment, which will be repaired only weeks later
It would be really good, if only 10% of this would become truth. I keep my fingers crossed!
- Be able to play as Johnny Klebitz.
- Be able to purchase houses/safehouses. Empiresteak23
- Add a female main protagonist When The Law Fails to Serve Justice one can buy Justice.
- Windows Live connection for multiplayer
- Bring planes back
- Partagonist based on some person from movies or reality
- Bring Ammu-Nation back
- More realistic car doors(Heavyer and bigger)
- Dash camera in 1.st person car camera look
- Children and Animals(no i dont mean for killing reason just for more realism)
- Real(i mean it REAL) gun sound effects(i think it isnt a problem for R* to go in shooting range to record them)
- Bring back Didier Sachs and some other clothing shops
- Make police station acsessible again
- Bring police batton back
- put in realistic drunk camera
- more places acsessible
- street or casino gambling(your choise)
- tear gas spray(security would carry them)
- brass knuckle
- all Multiplayer matches(exept for free mode) are ranked
it would be good with cj and other charater story and all the cars would make the best gta 5 ever with rc mission they really hardChevyfan 20:08, October 15, 2011 (UTC)brycebogan
- I think GTA V should be set over all 3 states: Liberty City, San Andreas, but mainly Vice City with an enhanced Rage graphics engine.
- Planes, GTA IV would have been the game of the century if it had planes, even if it was just a dodo, or skimmer.
- Modifications for cars, boats, bikes, planes, even helis and for things like cop cars and fire trucks and ambulaces ect.
- more unlockables.
- appearances from all of the gta 3 era to gta 4 era protagonists.
- clothes customisation.
- gun customisation.
- Military/Army/FBI clothes.
- More cheats than san andreas.
- Split screen multiplayer.
- 2 to 4 offline multiplayer splitscreen.
- More realism?.
- make use of schools in gta 5 (also allow the character to go inside the schools as well) Buttgut630
- if there is going to be children then there will be schools. You should be able to walk in and out of schools as well. Buttgut630
- you should be able to commit suicide Buttgut630
pls keep missions such as villians kidnapping kids and savin them.
allow access to other countries
keep boeings,chartered flights etc....
- more realsitic social & real life enviroment please: barber shop(hair styles, color, cut hair, etc), tatoo shop(change tatoo colour, styles), gym, martial art centre, driving schools, shopping centre(clothes, daily products, etc)disco club, night club,etc(include everything in SA & IV)Wezkker Lim
- real life land vehicle manufacture such as Nismo, Aston Martin, Ford, Toyota, Nissan, Dodge, Porsche, Audi, etcWezkker Lim
- map of SA, Vice City & Liberty CityWezkker Lim
- weather including snow(sometimes heavy snow, just like heavy rain), summer, spring, etcWezkker Lim
- enable us to conqure teritories just like in SAWezkker Lim
- car customization which allow us to custommize everythingWezkker Lim
- manual & auto transmission with clutch, drift, drag, sprint, circuit races
- real life bike manufacture: yamaha, honda, suzuki, harley davidsonWezkker Lim
- matching making that works
- be able to invite friends to ranked lobbies
- more choice of weapons
- improve match making engine
- be able to invite friends to ranked multiplayer lobbies
- The Myni from GTA London needs to return. Ian Eduardo Meneses Navarro
- Replace this text with your suggestion, but leave the asterisk/star and the wavy tildas Iamgtafan
at 6 stars soldiers in army without tanks
- The Ferrari 458 Italia needs to be the new Turismo Ian Eduardo Meneses Navarro
- The ability to sit down and/or the ability to lock cars. Also bring back garages instead of parking spots and store cars in multi-story car parks. GTA all-the Way
- It would be good if you could buy cars and other thing like decoration for safehouses, more range of clothes, bodyguard an.d stuff
I reckon for gta 5 you should be able to sit down on chairs and tables that would be awesome also you should be able to blow up buildinds and stuff but when you die save or load they will reset
I hope that the cars are kinda life like not exactly the same like a nissan skyline, nissan gtr, koenigsegg and being able to customize them with like performance or body work
- Driveable buses please. Smash4929
- Haven't seen this suggestion the but in LA Noire we had the option to skip a sequence/mission if we could not complete it... Can we have this option in GTA5 because I had to give up IV in the middle as I got so bored not being able to progress because I could not complete the mission in question ( the one on the motorbike) Gilbelos
- More Buses please. at least 30-500 of them will do.. I also want Lots of Garages that literally has a capacity of at least 100 or more, then feature an abandoned airport, military base, motorpool, shopping mall with a car park and the like in which the protagonist can personally purchase as his own safehouse then he can store his vehicles there.. i also want to have a parking lot with a capacity of at least 20 plus cars that permanently stores the car that you park there until it gets destroyed. i also want to have different kinds of tanks instead of just one, plus police car or taxi versions of regular civilian cars kirk jason
- More intelligent and detailed AI Publowle
- The ability to go to concerts with your girlfriend :) Patheawesome
- the ability to go to concerts with ur girlfriend :) Patheawesome
- Drivable trains they were really fun also jets And other planes maybe military cars/vans and planes and finally mini games and interactive airports Curiousdonkey
- Purchasing property like in San Andreas
- Gang wars (from GTA: SA) / Recruiting as well
- Spray tags
never wanted level cheat
Bring Back the Never Wanted Level cheat to do whatever you wanted to do just like GTA:SA
What I'd like to see.
- Pretty much everyone has said so much of what I agree with, would like to see but I would like this; It'd be nice to be gay or straight. Why does gaming have to be directed towards straight people so much. It'd be cool for the player to choose if the protagonist to be straight/bi/gay. I also would like the return of all the cars from San Andreas/ GTA IV eras. I really miss the Pheonix & Mesa Grande! In the trailer, there was a large very modern looking house. I hope thats your safehouse! Can't wait to see the turnout of the game (: Thatindiekid
Please Use What im saying
- I think you guys should make it that way we can make the trucks top lights work HatchedHat17
- i also think you guys should put like a snatch rope or a winch that way we can pull eachother out HatchedHat17
- Me and My friend was thinking you guys should put mud that way we could go mud bogging or mud digging HatchedHat17
That would be so awesome please use what im saying im pretty sure people would love it in fact i know 20 + people that thought my idea would be awesome
== In GTA V Bring Back Jets They Should have Airbus A320s And Private Jets The Truismo Should be Ferrari 458 the Couquette be The New Corvette C7 Banshee be The NEw SRT10 Dodge Viper New Hakumai Should be The 2011 Honda Accord there should be a new car ==
- Replace this text with your suggestion, but leave the asterisk/star and the wavy tildas NFSBOY20
- one thing that irritated me was every one had the same car as me. You should be able to go to a car lot and find a car or truck you want. For example a 1969 dodge charger r/t or a dodge ram 2500 cummins turbo diesel. And wants you buy it it would be cool to buy upgrades for your car like need for speed. For the dodge charger you should be able to make it faster and put decals on it to look like the general lee. And for the dodge ram do the same and also to have the option to put stacks on it and a lift kit and bigger tires on it. And for the car lot have a variety of cars and trucks to choose from that you dont see other people driving. It would be cool to search a car in the car lot(1969 dodge charger and dodge ram 2500 cummins turbo diesel) and any other car and it will pop up and you hit buy. Now you have a car no one else has. To make more unique take to a shop and put decals on it and supe it up. And for the truck put stacks, lift kit, and bigger tires:)Alsterphine
- I think that when you hear a song you like you should be able to save the name of the song to your in game phone, by pressing a button in the phone like, 'Save Song' or something like that and be able call the radio station and request a song to play by picking one of the ones in your phone. Tigertom97
- be able to create your own character like in fallout 3 and saints row Havok135
- My additional wishlist kirk jason
- Fictional Bus Companies that features at least 40 different unit types
After seeing the trailer im in shock in hopes to really see what this game can be made of! I really hope that was mt chiliad and has some snowboarding action! This game needs hangliding and surfing it's the little things that can make a game great such as bmx bikes downhill races on mt chiliad.I really hope this game has some open roads and wide open spaces to alloe the funba freedom to fly jets,cruise fast cars on backcountrty roads and go off roading with quads and dirtbikes.I seriously hope this is an rpg game with elements of character development.Niko was so boring he never got any better in his skills. From the trailer the protaginist looks a bit ols but thats can be a good thing and could add to the story,buta 40 year old running from the police seems a little odd right?
- After seeing the trailer im in shock in hopes to really see what this game can be made of! I really hope that was mt chiliad and has some snowboarding action! This game needs hangliding and surfing it's the little things that can make a game great such as bmx bikes downhill races on mt chiliad.I really hope this game has some open roads and wide open spaces to alloe the funba freedom to fly jets,cruise fast cars on backcountrty roads and go off roading with quads and dirtbikes.I seriously hope this is an rpg game with elements of character development.Niko was so boring he never got any better in his skills. From the trailer the protaginist looks a bit ols but thats can be a good thing and could add to the story,buta 40 year old running from the police seems a little odd right? What is most important for gta 5 is that it doesn't have thge lame water seperating the cities like the rest of the game it needs tio blended into one all open from the beginning no locked out parts of the game. Mike Boatright
THE NEW WEAPONS SHOULD BE
BIG BIKE HOP
- stimulation driving with manual transmission n clutch please, the current car n bike controls are too arcady n not real, all cars vibrate when players drive, including performance cars like turismo n super gt Wezkker Lim
RETURN Of The Rhino Military Tanks The Moonbeam should Be A 2011 Ford E Series Van The FBI Ranchers Should Be 2011 Caddilac ESVS And The Cavaclade And EXT Should be based off of 2011 Models of Escalades Return of Grove Street And Ballas More Cars Mor
- Replace this text with your suggestion, but leave the asterisk/star and the wavy tildas NFSBOY20
- Replace this text with your suggestion, but leave the asterisk/star and the wavy tildas Super GT
- Bring back Landstalker,jetmax,Bobcat,moonbeam,Add a car Based on the beatle,a car based in the Durango,a car based on the jetta,a car based on the Altima,Bring back the glendale,the hermes,the stallion,the tampa with a more modern lookSuper GT
- Keep Niko Bellic as the main protaganist
- you should be able to buy large warehouses to store numerous vehicles at once, and more safehouses too. definatly add car modifications again, and make safehouses for helicoptors and boats Blainep
Ability to rent cars and make the MErit A 2011 Impala and Merit Police Impala Taxis Should be based off 2011 Crown Victorias;Impalas And Toyota Camrys;there should be a vehicle based off of the Toyota Solara return of the Elegant and Make it The 201
- Replace this text with your suggestion, but leave the asterisk/star and the wavy tildas NFSBOY20
wishlist for Grand Theft Auto 5
- Be able to do parkour without mod would be awsome and create your own character without having to do it online or xbox live.Izzymac23
- the safehouse should be much bigger and include a helipad and huge garage and a runway if plays are flyable
- more helicopter, able to drop bombs
- flyable planes
- custom paint jobs on cars Pattrickk101
- Making your Own Gang
- The only thing I dislike in GTA are the clones of cars. In Liberty City, despite so many cars in game, you could see very few driving together on the streets e.g. only Habaneros and Reblas standing in the jam. I wouldn't like this to appear in GTA V.European