|This article or section is Under Construction.|
In order to keep our wiki providing the best information about weapons to the public there are set guidelines that should be used in order to create high-quality articles that ensure the best information and a convenient reading experience for readers. Standard rules such as "neutral point of view" and third-person perspective apply for editing for weapons articles.
- Intro (No headings required for opening section): For example: "pistol is a weapon in the Grand Theft Auto series, appears in all GTA games". and should have Template:Infobox weapon
- Description should contain:
- Design: Should contain article from Wikipedia about the based of weapon
- Usage; which characters, or groups, make use of the weapon
- Trivia (after the trivia section the Template:Wikipedia should be added)
- In Game model
- HUD Icons
What to avoid
- Opinions and biased information.
- Speculation will be met with very low tolerance and will most likely be removed.
- Adding modded images to article pages, as the natural forms are all that is necessary.
- Adding images alongside text in loose form. Images should only be in the lead infobox or one of the organised galleries.
- "The sky is blue" trivia points; we would like to avoid the possibility of patronising our readers.