|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to meet the standards of GTA Wiki|
|This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help GTA Wiki by |
Gambetti crime family
|Games:||Grand Theft Auto IV|
The Lost and Damned
The Ballad of Gay Tony
|Locations:||Little Italy, Algonquin|
Meadow Hills, Dukes
|Leader:||Sonny Cangelosi (?-1978)|
Jon Gravelli (1978-2008)
|Type:||Italian American Mafia Family|
United Liberty Paper
Sports PMP 600
|Businesses:||Labor Unions rackets (including Construction, Window fitting, Bus Lines and Cleaning), Gambling|
|Members:||Jon Gravelli (Deceased)|
The Gambetti crime family are the strongest and most-powerful of the Liberty City Cosa Nostra families in The Commission during Grand Theft Auto IV, led by mafia Don Jon Gravelli since 1978. They are based in Broker, Dukes, and Algonquin. They are most likely the strongest gang in Liberty City. They are possibly, the most legitimate Family since they have many businesses spreading all over the city. According to Gravelli they have controlled many lucrative rackets including windows, bus lines and cleaning since 1958. It is unknown if they also control parts of Alderney but this is most unlikely because the Ancelotti Family control parts of Alderney along with the Pegorino Family. It is a very big family, but with many unknown members. This particular mob family came into conflict with the Korean Mob, Ancelotti Family, and the Rascalov Family, formerly known as Faustin Family led by Dimitri Rascalov. They have shown big support to Niko Bellic by bringing Darko Brevic into the country. This however was possible with some help of the head of the United Liberty Paper.
- All character random encounter- after completing "excercising demons" with Franklin head inland on Paleto Bay State Beach area. Random event appears somewhere within the vicinity with two men chatting while digging a hole for a woman with her arms tied. Rescueing her opens up a task to drive her to get picked up by Beppe in Vinewood hills, and they also carry a decent amount of cash. She mentions a plan going wrong, resulting in previous horrible postition. She then says she is Sonny's daughter, and implies he is squeling or running gambits from prison to blame for the hicks targeting her (supposedly sonny took a plea). A short time after returning her to Beppe, you get wired $60,000 during a call for Antonia.
Members and associates
- Jon Gravelli - Former Don of the Gambetti family. Was critically ill and had resided in the Schottler Medical Center for three years before he died in 2008.
- Sammy Bottino - Gravelli's right hand man, and Underboss until he went into hiding because he was wanted for a murder in Vice City. He was captured in 2011. Supposedly copped a plea deal.
- Antonia Bottino- daughter of Sammy, rescued by main character in random event. Offered role on "Mafia Bitches", daughters of mobsters cat-fighting in Broker. Sammy refused her participation.
- 'Beppe'- Unknown underling of Sammy and or Antonia
- Roy Zito - Gravelli's right hand man since Bottino went into hiding. Likely took over the family after Jon Gravelli's death.
- Sonny Cangelosi - Don of the Gambetti family until his death in 1978.
- Jon Gravelli, Jr. - Jon Gravelli's son. He's been disowned after he developed a cocaine addiction, but is still taken care of by the family. According to the LCPD database, he is in custody.
- Niko Bellic - Hired gun. Worked in 2008 with Garvelli in order to damage Rascalov Family and to find Darko Brevic.
- The U.L.P. Contact - Senior member of United Liberty Paper. Friend of Gravelli. Killed in Los Santos in 2013.
NotesThe Gambetti family is based on the Gambino crime family, widely regarded as one of the most powerful and respected mafia families of New York City, second only to the Genovese crime family. They help Construction Unions for business as well as the Messina Family, but having a dislike of some sort for the Ancelotti Family.
|Gambetti Family • Pavano Family • Messina Family • Lupisella Family • Ancelotti Family • Pegorino Family • Petrovic Mafiya • Faustin Mafiya • Bulgarin Crime Syndicate • Korean Mob • Jaoming Family • Lee Family • Ming Family • Albanian Mob • Angels of Death • The Lost MC • Uptown Riders • North Holland Hustlers • Hustlers • East Holland Drug Gang • Yardies • McReary Family • Jewish Mob • Spanish Lords • Northwood Dominican Drug Dealers|