Pillbox Hill (top), Rockford Hills (middle), Mission Row (bottom).
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Target:||Stealing, modding and delivering the Gauntlets.|
|Protagonist(s):||Michael De Santa|
|Unlocks:||The Big Score (Only if Stingers have already been completed)|
|Unlocked by:||Planning the Big Score|
- One Gauntlet is parked at the top of the multistory parking lot in Pillbox Hill.
- The second Gauntlet is behind the Vangelico store in Rockford Hills, also near the Caca store as well.
- The third Gauntlet is in the front of the Templar Hotel, southeast of Legion Square in Mission Row.
The player will have to buy all the required upgrades for the heist instructed on screen. Afterwards, the player needs to deliver the car to a lock up nearby.
There's no order to collect the Gauntlets and the player is also able to choose when he will collect the cars.
- Take the getaway vehicle to Los Santos Customs.
- Purchase the vehicle mods required for the job.
- Take the getaway vehicle to the lock up.
- Leave the vehicle in the lock up.
Gold Medal Objectives
(For all three Gauntlets)
- Mapped - Deliver the Gauntlet pictured in the email.
- Not a Scratch - Deliver the Gauntlet with no damage.
- Pimped Out - Spend $17000 modifying the Gauntlet.
- Players should consider that upgrading the Gauntlets costs money, thereby reducing the profit available from competing the final heist. The Obvious method also involves upgrading a vehicle, but only one.
- If Franklin has already purchased the Los Santos Customs in the Grand Senora Desert, he will receive free modifications on cars he brings in. This glitches this mission out, however. The modifications are actually still full cost, and drain Franklin's money accordingly, but the game thinks they are "free", and counts nothing towards the Pimped Out requirement.