|Vehicle type||Law Enforcement vehicle|
|Body style||Police boat|
|Capacity||4 (driver and 3 passengers)|
GTA Liberty City Stories (Cheat Device only.)
While largely similar to the Predator, the Ghost noticeably lacks the Predator's twin machine gun emplacements but outperforms the Predator in speed and turning.
The boat appears only during the mission "Gone Fishing", in which the player is tasked to kill a target at sea, who attempts to escape using the boat. However, if the player chases the boat long enough, the boat will run ashore and the target will continue to flee on foot; the player can then kill the target, leaving the boat intact. If the player does this they can shove the boat back into the water and drive it.
The boat's default color is police car blue, however it is spawned in an unique black color in the PC and Xbox versions of "Gone Fishing".
- This is rather a very unique vehicle as it only appears in the mission Gone Fishing and cannot be obtained anywhere else.
- The reason the name is "GHOST missing" in the PS2 version upon entering is because there's no valid GXT name, so it uses its game name ("GHOST") with the word "missing". Rockstar have fixed this in the other platform versions, and gave an in-game name to the boat. This would happen at all other vehicles if they don't have valid GXT names.
- This boat also exists in LCS but doesnt have a spawn code because it is not a proper/finished vehicle, although it can be still obtained by editing the spawn point hex code.
- Ghost Missing article and spawn cheats.
- It's likely named "Ghost" due to it's ghostly black color and appearance.