Defending D'Avanzo from Capra's men.
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
Safehouse in Northwood
|Unlocked by:||A Shadow Of Doubt|
- Huang: "So, just give me his name and we can all live happily ever after. Apart from him, of course. He'll live not so happily for not that long."
- D'Avanzo: "We've gotta be real careful. I think he's onto me. His men could be here any minute looking for me."
- Huang: "His name!"
- D'Avanzo: "...Jimmy Capra - a Messina made man - the same guy who's currently being real friendly with your boss."
- —Rudy D'Avanzo might know the Triad rat
Huang receives an email from Rudy D'Avanzo telling him that he might know a possible Fed rat that is selling out the Triads to the FIB. He then tells Huang to meet him at a cemetary in North Holland where they will discuss the situation further.
In the cemetery, Rudy notifies Huang of a mobster called Jimmy Capra and explains to him that he may be selling out the Triads and maybe even the D'Avanzo Crime Family to the FIB. Rudy mentions that he is wanted by the Messina family and that Capra's men are onto him.
Capra's men will then arrive at the cemetary and try to eliminate Rudy and Huang. Capra's men have dead-on accuracy and they will succeed on killing the player if he do not have reliable weapons, so use an assault rifle for this mission such as the M4 Carbine or the AK47 and for the enemies that are more difficult to reach with a ranged weapon, use either the molotov cocktails, or grenades to kill them. Remember to always take cover behind the grave stones if more than one enemy is shooting at Huang and try to avoid taking multiple enemies at once.
After Huang manages to kill all of the mobsters and escape safely with Rudy. Rudy will offer him more work and the mission ends.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Help D'Avanzo escape Capra's ambush
- Meet D'Avanzo at the exit
Mission Replay description
"A mobster called Rudy D'Avanzo contacted me out of the blue.
He said the FIB rat is another mobster called Jimmy Capra, a guy who's become real friendly with Hsin recently.
He might be right - Capra's men found us and tried to kill us."