| MISSION |
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories|
|Location:||Momma's Restaurante, Saint Mark's|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
Sucho gets away
|Unlocked by:||Big Rumble in Little China|
- "That Sucho boy is racing downtown today. If only you were more like him! He treats his mother with real respect. Of course, if your father was here, he'd win the race, AND take the smug grin off that Sucho boy's face!"
- ― Ma Cipriani
The mission begins again with Toni dropping by his mother's restaurant looking to impress her in order to win her respect. Toni learns of one Dan Sucho whom Ma admires for his street racing ability and respect towards his own mother, adding Toni's father would had beaten Sucho in a race and kill him. Sucho is revealed to be waiting to race in front of Portland Harbor.
After finding a suitable vehicle, Toni drives to the start line outside of Portland Harbor. Toni, Sucho (in a Thunder-Rodd) and two other drivers (in Stallions) then race around Trenton, Chinatown, Red Light District, Hepburn Heights, Saint Mark's and Portland View in a one lap circuit.
Once the player completes the race in first place, a cut-scene plays with Sucho driving up next to Toni, and then driving off. Toni gives chase, killing Sucho.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get a car and head for the start line
- Prove you're more than a match for Sucho. Win the race, then take him out
- You beat Sucho, now take him out
- He's making a run for it
The monetary reward for completing the mission is $1,000 and the mission Dead Meat is unlocked. The Thunder-Rodd, a car driven by Sucho, will also spawn at the old school hall parking lot in Chinatown, though Sucho's can also be obtained at the end of the mission if it hasn't been destroyed.
Completing this mission also unlocks the car races, which will be offered occasionally.
- This mission is a homage to the 1978 film Grease, where the main character, played by John Travolta is named Danny Zuko, and owns a hot-rod vehicle named Greased Lightning. Dan Sucho and his Thunder-Rodd are obvious references to the film. Also, there is a car race involved in the film.