- "THE NEW AGE BEGINS HERE!"
- — The Truth.
Carl is in the airstrip, sitting on a crate, looking and waiting for The Truth. Suddenly, The Truth, who is riding the Jetpack acquired from Black Project, comes out of nowhere and heads straight for Carl, who ends up avoiding him. He later says he can't fly the thing, so Carl should better do the task. He should head for a train heavily-protected by guards, kill the guards, and get the "stuff". Carl asks what stuff, but Truth does not know yet. Carl, being confused and a little angry, asks Truth why he does not know yet. He just says to get the stuff they least want Carl to get.
Carl heads for the train, which is coming from Prickle Pine. He kills the guards protecting the train. He then shoots at three blue crates, with one crate revealing the package needed for The Truth. He collects the jar of green goo, and takes it back to The Truth, who is waiting at the airstrip. Carl gives it to The Truth, who calls the green goo "everything". Carl asks one more time what is it, but it was too late, as The Truth drives off in the Mothership.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Fly the jetpack to the train, and steal whatever they least want you to get
- Shoot the crates on the train to find the jar of green goo
- That's the right one! Grab the jar of green goo
- You have found the jar of green goo. Take it to The Truth
- The reward for this mission is $20,000.
- The airstrip is now an asset, which generates a maximum of $10,000.
- The Jetpack will now spawn in Verdant Meadows near the water tank, in the front of the safehouse door.
- It is normally possible to remove the jetpack once equipped, however this ability is disabled for this mission, meaning you can't land on the end of the train, remove the jetpack, and continue on foot. This also applies to the previous mission Black Project.
- Before you start this mission, make sure you do not have the thermal goggles that you got from Black Project equipped. If you do, remove them. Because you cannot remove the jetpack in this mission you cannot switch your weapons which makes it impossible to remove the thermal goggles after you started the mission.
- In all likelihood a wanted level will be attained once you start shooting at the train, but unless you land near a cop (or somehow manage to increase the wanted level to three stars, perhaps by shooting police vehicles as you go) this shouldn't impact the mission.
- Just like in the previous mission given to you by The Truth, if CJ's fat is above 60%, a special cutscene will be triggered. The Truth will call him from inside a barrel, mocking him again and telling him to do some exercises. CJ meekly replies that he's "just big boned" while leaving the area.
- In the iOS/Xbox 720p version, it is possible to take the jetpack off. This will not affect the mission.