The Greenwood is designed as a boxy American 4-door sedan with a landau, originally fitting during its appearances in GTA Vice City and GTA Vice City Stories, but beginning to show its age during GTA San Andreas' timeline, when newer cars have appeared. In GTA Vice City Stories, the car's body color is usually restricted to a light blue-gray body with a white landau.
The Greenwood bears a strong resemblance to a Chrysler Fifth Avenue. The grille, vinyl roof and headlights are closer to the Fifth Avenue but the headlights have been moved above the turning signals. The year range would be around 1982-1985 due no CHMSL. It is most likely a Schyster car.
Though the speed and acceleration are less than ideal, the handling is improved over comparable vehicles found in the same areas and the braking is pretty good. The front-engine, rear-drive vehicle is heavy and relatively sturdy, capable of withstanding a good deal of damage and making it a relatively solid choice for drive-bys and primary transport. The Greenwood is powered by a V8 engine.
Modifications (GTA San Andreas)
- Color (two; car body and landau)
- Hood scoops (Fury & Champ)
- Nitro (all)
- Roof scoops (Standard)
- Spoilers (Worx & Pro)
- Wheels (11 types)
- Car Stereo
GTA Vice City
- Usually seen in Ocean Beach, Downtown and Little Haiti.
- Spawns more when the player is already driving one.
GTA San Andreas
- Normally seen in Ganton and Idlewood.
- Outside Sweet's house in Grove Street.
- Often spawns in rural areas.
GTA Vice City Stories
- Spawns a lot in Downtown.
- Spawns usually driving a Pony or a Banshee.
- Sometimes spawns in the North Point Mall parking garage.
- A Greenwood makes two brief appearances in Rockstar North's Manhunt 2.
- In GTA San Andreas, the Greenwood plays Radio Los Santos by default when entered.
- A glitch occurs when either rear door is damaged upon collision with an object in the GTA San Andreas version of the car. When damaged, the door changes appearance and reverts to the GTA Vice City design.
- In the beta version of GTA San Andreas, the Greenwood's design was like in GTA Vice City.
- In GTA San Andreas, Sweet's Greenwood's license plate has a license plate stating "GROVE4L"(Grove for Life), but if you wreck the rear bumper it will show a random plate (Only in PC version).
- Sweet's Greenwood plays either Bounce FM or CSR 103.9 by default.
- This car can appear as a backup vehicle in a Robbery mission in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories and Hit the Courier in GTA Vice City.
- In Vice City Stories, the car's color cannot be changed at a Pay 'n' Spray