(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||4-door SUV|
|Capacity||4 (driver and 3 passengers)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
- "The all-new Bravado Gresley promises to be the most fuel-efficient SUV in its class, guaranteed to get you from brunch to yoga to the kids' soccer practice on one tank, or your money back."
- ―Southernsanandreassuperautos.com description.
The vehicle is based on the 2011-2014 Dodge Durango, and features a sporty and aggressive appearance. Many attributes of the Durango were carried over to designing the Bravado including suspension stance, lower bumpers, the cabin and windows, badging on the rear hatch, and overall vehicle shape. A few design cues appear to have been taken off of the second generation Kia Sorento as well, including the headlights and frontal fascia. The taillights are similar to the BMW X6, and the Rear end resembles a 200 series Toyota Land Cruiser.
Despite the powerful engine and sporty appearance, this SUV doesn't take off as quickly as one would hope, but it is still faster than most other SUVs. The off-road capabilities with this vehicle are very good despite the lower ride stance. The car is a good pick from a line of SUVs in its class, and has a 4 wheel drive layout, which can be only seen effective on rough terrain, making the car better off-road than on-road.
GTA V Overview
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
(Capacity + Layout + Fuel)
AWD / FWD / RWD
Number + Type
(Kg / lb)
|n/a||135 / 217||
2200 / 4850
Mass cannot be observed.
- Very common when driving another SUV around Los Santos.
- Usually spawns in Strawberry and Rancho.
- Usually parked around Rockford Hills.
- The Gresley could possibly be named after Sir Herbert Nigel Gresley, a British steam locomotive engineer, who designed well known steam engines, and was the first to record a locomotive travelling at over 100 mph (160 km/h) in passenger service.
- The rear badges on the Gresley are nearly direct copies of the actual Durango badges, except that DURANGO was changed to BRAVADO.
- The Gresley's default radio stations are FlyLo FM and Soulwax FM.