(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||4-door SUV|
|Capacity||4 (driver and 3 passengers)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
The vehicle is based on the 2011-2014 Dodge Durango, and features a sporty and aggressive appearance. Many attributes of the Durango were carried over to designing the Bravado including suspension stance, lower bumpers, the cabin and windows, badging on the rear hatch, and overall vehicle shape. A few design cues appear to have been taken off of the second generation Kia Sorento as well, including the headlights and frontal fascia. The taillights are similar to the BMW X6, and the Rear end resembles a 200 series Toyota Land Cruiser.
Despite the big V6 or V8 engine and sporty appearance, this SUV doesn't take off as quickly as one would hope, but it is still faster than most other SUVs. The off-road capabilities with this vehicle are very good despite the lower ride stance.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
163 mph (260 kp/h)
V6 or V8
- Spawns with high frequency when driving any SUV around Los Santos.
- Usually spawns in Strawberry and Rancho.
- Usually parked around Rockford Hills.
- The SUV might be named after Scotsman, Sir Herbert Nigel Gresley, a famous steam locomotive engineer in the United Kingdom who designed well known steam engines, and was the first to record a locomotive going over 100 mph (160 km/h) in passenger service.
- The SUV might be named after the soccer team, Gresley FC from the village of Church Gresley, United Kingdom.
- The rear badges on the SUV are nearly direct copies of the actual Durango badges, except that DURANGO was changed to BRAVADO.