Throughout the series, the company features the Turismo, the Cheetah, and the Jetmax. Grotti has dealers in Rodeo, Los Santos in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and in Algonquin, Liberty City in Grand Theft Auto IV. For GTA: San Andreas, Grotti's line-up features the Ferrari F40-based Turismo and the Ferrari 512 TR-based Cheetah. In GTA IV, Grotti's offerings are the 360 Modena-based Turismo and an up-market go-fast boat, Jetmax. Breaking into a Turismo in Grotti's Algonquin showroom (IV) will give the player one wanted star.
"Grotti" in Italian means "coves", or sea inlets, but is presumably a play on the English word "grotty", meaning "seedy". Grotti's logo caricatures Ferrari's; in GTA San Andreas, the galloping horse is replaced with a rabbit/hare and, in GTA IV, instead of a galloping horse, the logo depicts a horse sitting down.
Grotti Showroom in Liberty City is one of the many buildings that allows you to get to six stars wanted level quickly. Just get to the first floor and start shooting. You can even hold the people inside the building hostage by blocking the front door with a car.
GTA San Andreas
GTA IV + Episodes from Liberty City
- Bismarck Ave and Pyrite St, Middle Park East, Algonquin, Liberty City, across from Perseus and the Middle Park East Safehouse.
- If you bring in a vehicle or use a cheat to spawn a vehicle on the top floor and attempt to drive it, you will receive a wanted level.
- The Grotti dealership in Middle Park East on Bismarck Ave resembles the New York City Ferrari/Maserati showroom in the Upper East Side of Manhattan on Park Avenue.
- The company name could be a nod to John Gotti, a Mafia boss of the Gambino Crime Family.
- If you enter the Grotti Dealership Middle Park East and use a Baseball Bat to knock out all the windows on the main floor, the windows on the second floor will begin to fall either on their own or if the player walks into them.
- The doors in the Algonquin showroom will occasionally lock but the windows still manage to break.
|Vehicle||Style||Based On (3D Universe)||Notes|
|Cheetah||Supercar||Ferrari 512 TR|
|Vehicle||Style||Based On (HD Universe)||Notes|
|Turismo||Supercar||1999-2005 Ferrari 360 Modena|
|Cheetah||Supercar|| Ferrari Enzo/FXX (Front and Sides)|
Koenigsegg Agera/CCX (Rear End)
|Carbonizzare||Grand Tourer||Ferrari 458 Italia (Greenhouse area) Aston Martin V12 Zagato (rear end) Nissan GTR (front end)||First Appearance in GTA V.|
- Ferocious, a car manufacturer in earlier GTA games also based on Ferrari.
- Grotti Showroom, the main location of Grotti.
|Albany • Annis • Benefactor • BF • Bollokan • Bravado • Brute • Buckingham • Canis • Cheval • Classique • Coil • Declasse • Dewbauchee • Dinka • DUDE • Dundreary • Emperor • Enus • Fathom • Gallivanter • Grotti • Hijak • HVY • Imponte • Invetero • Jacksheepe • Jobuilt • Karin • Lampadati • Liberty Chop Shop • Liberty City Cycles • Maibatsu Corporation • Mammoth • MTL • Nagasaki • Obey • Ocelot • Overflod • Pegassi • Pfister • Principe • ProLaps • Schyster • Shitzu • Speedophile • Stanley • Steel Horse • Truffade • Übermacht • Vapid • Weeny • Vulcar • Western Company • Western Motorcycle Company • Willard • Zirconium|