|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Locations:||Rockford Hills, Los Santos|
Guido Zenitalia is a modern Italian clothing store located on Rockford Drive and Eastbourne Way in Rockford Hills, Los Santos, San Andreas. It is featured in Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online, but is inaccessible in both games. It is based on the Italian clothing store Ermenegildo Zegna.
- Guido zenitalia means dirty man in Italian.
- Guido is a derogatory term for Italians.
- If one swaps the first letters in both words, it becomes "Zuido Genitalia", referencing genitals.
- This also could be a pun of guidos en Italia, roughly translated into "Guidos in Italy".
- The brand is featured in the Leopolds store, also located in Rockford Hills.