|Vehicle type||Civilian motorcycle|
|Body style||Sports bike|
|Capacity||2 (rider and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||The Lost and Damned|
The Ballad of Gay Tony
|Manufacturer||Shitzu (GTA IV)|
The Hakuchou is depicted as a beefier, more powerful sports bike compared to the Bati 800, with a bulky body shell and frame that implies the bike is also tailored for comfort.
Despite its bulky design, the bike performs relatively well, with similar performance traits as the Bati 800, Bati Custom and Double T (with a top speed of 155 kmph, a weight of 250 kg, 50 kg lighter than any chopper, and stiffer suspensions) but featuring improved acceleration.
The bike is clearly based on a base-line 2008–present Suzuki Hayabusa; in addition to similarities in its body design, the Hakuchou also features "死" Japanese scripts (translated as "death") on both sides of the body, in a similar manner to the Hayabusa's "隼" script (referring to the "Peregrine Falcon") on its body.
The Hakuchou Custom is a customized version of the Hakuchou, being based on custom Hayabusas in real-life. The Hakuchou Custom is the fastest bike in The Lost and Damned, and the whole series.
Availability in TBOGT
According to early screenshots  and the game files, the Hakuchou was meant to reappear in The Ballad of Gay Tony, but almost all players cannot find the bike on the streets or in a specific spawn location. This leads many to assume that it either; has a special spawning code (like the Akuma), something wrong with its spawning code (like the Brickade), or is not in the game all together, because few players have said they have seen it, and fewer have said they were able to accually ride one. Some players have even dedicated whole forums to figure out how to find the Hakuchou.  Even though it's not avalaible in single player, it can be used in multiplayer races of The Ballad of Gay Tony.
but , it can be spwaned by trainer.
- The two default radio stations in the Hakuchou are Electro-Choc and Radio Broker.
- In an apparent inability to pronounce its name, Johnny Klebitz calls the bike "Ha-ha-coochie-koo" after one of Angus' possible motorcycle thefts that involves the theft of a Hakuchou.
- The game stats states that the Hakuchou tops out at 155 km/h (96 mph), but the onboard speedometer shows its maximum listed speed as 200 MPH. This is due to the fact that it shares the speedometer layout with the NRG 900.
- Johnny's aversion against imports is expressed if he orders this bike from Clay. He calls it Jap Scrap and Rice Rocket.
- Found around the hospital at North Holland.
- Found at The Lost Clubhouse after 12 bike races. Also added to list of Clay Simons's bikes after completing 12 races and it can be obtained by calling him.
- Spawns in parts of Alderney along with the Double T, but it is much rarer.