| MISSION |
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars|
|Unlocked by:||Factory Fun|
- Mel: "Highly addictive and toxic? Nice... and this is the stuff you're gonna 'market' to unsuspected people?"
- Huang: "It's their choice. I'm not going to force it on anyone."
- Mel: "Choice? You're aiming it at crack whores and junkies! Seriously, doesn't any of this bother you?"
- Huang: "Well, I'm a murdering, drug pushing hypocrite, who has got pulled off his path of revenge by the lure of easy cash, and I'm currently pushing a deadly new drug so I can help you break it on broadcast news, why should this bother me?"
- —Melanie Mallard and Huang Lee
Get inside the van and follow the GPS to the shop. Once at the store, toss some drugs to the dealers, After tossing the drugs, head to the alley, using the GPS for the route. However, if the junkies manage to pull you out of the vehicle, just take them down. Once the player is in the alley, hop back over the wall to grab some body armor on the left. Now back in the alley, head up it and toss drugs to each of the five groups. Now as you attempt to exit, they'll all come after both you and Mel. Gun them down and then return to the van. Take the van to South Slopes, using the route outlined on your GPS. Once there, you'll find five blue dots on your radar. Head to them and toss each group of people you find a sack of drugs. After distributing the drugs, follow the GPS to the carnival. Along the way, some rival gangs will try to destroy the van or kill you. You can ram them, speed away or destroy them. Once your in the destination, the mission ends.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get in the van
- Drive to the Legal Marine Store. Melanie needs footage
- Throw a sample at the users
- Head to the alley. Melanie needs footage
- Toss out more free samples to the users
- Head back with Melanie to the van
- The junkies have lost the plot. Protect Melanie! Get her to the van
- Head over to South Slopes and give out samples to the users
- Take Melanie back to The Corpse Ride