|Game:||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Location:||Floyd's Apartment, Vespucci Beach|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
Michael, Franklin and Trevor Phillips now have bonuses at Vanilla Unicorn
Mr. Raspberry Jam as a custom item for Trevor's Bodhi
Michael De Santa
|Unlocks:||Surveying the Score|
|Unlocked by:||Monkey Business|
Inside, he meets Debra, Floyd's girlfriend, who has just returned from a business trip and is completely furious at Trevor's presence in the apartment. Trevor insults Debra, pushing her into an even greater rage. Trevor's mood changes suddenly, and he begs Debra and Floyd to accept him for who he is. Debra continues to hurl insults. She tells Floyd that "Bob" (presumably Debra's lover) was right about Floyd. Then she pulls a pistol from a drawer in the kitchen. Floyd pulls a knife while screaming "Fuck Bob!". Trevor gets angry and comments "You people are not very fucking nice!" and the screen blacks out.
Trevor kills Floyd and Debra off-screen, and the scene shifts to the exterior of the apartment. Trevor, now covered in blood, staggers out the front door. Wade arrives and wants to go inside the apartment to see Floyd. Trevor states that's not such a good idea. Instead, he and Wade get in Trevor's vehicle and drive to the Vanilla Unicorn. There, Trevor instructs several of the strippers to take care of Wade. Trevor then heads to the office of the club's manager, Leon. As the door to the office closes, Trevor tells Leon that he's about to "meet your new friend." and kills Leon off-screen.
The player is switched to Michael, who is in his mansion in Rockford Hills and in a phone conversation with Lester. Lester tells Michael that Trevor has taken over the Vanilla Unicorn. Michael agrees to meet there to plan the next mission.
The player can now use the Vanilla Unicorn as a safehouse (with which comes several perks such as free lap dances and drinks for Trevor, and no further concerns about being kicked out for Franklin and Michael). However, Floyd's apartment safehouse is no longer available and if visited after the mission, it will have crime scene tape over the front door. However it is possible to glitch inside afterwards by climbing onto the roof of the condo at the near-top left and switching characters and back, however, no bodies are found and it will be as it would be before, with the exception of using the bed and wardrobe. Mr. Raspberry Jam will also be stuck behind the front bumper of Trevor's Bodhi from here on out if the default bumper is equipped.
- Floyd Hebert - Killed for brandishing a knife at Trevor.
- Debra - Killed for aiming a pistol at Trevor.
- Leon - Killed by Trevor in order to take over the Vanilla Unicorn.
- Go to the strip club.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Time - Complete within 04:00
- @Vespucciseth - "All sorts of strange noises and goings on at Debra and Floyd's place next door."
- @VanillaUnicorn - "It appears that we're under new management! You could have at least said goodbye before vanishing on us @Leon!"
- This is the only mission in which one of the strippers, in this case, Sapphire, plays a role. Humorously, she doesn't react in any way to Trevor covered in blood. Probably, like Wade, doesn´t know that is blood.
- After finishing the mission, the Bouncers standing outside the Strip Club refer to Trevor as "Boss".
- After completing this mission, Parachute Jump number 8 becomes available again, as the train wreck blocking the line has been cleared.
- Originally, this mission was going to be called "Paradise Lost". This is likely a reference to Doc Scott's Drum and Bass tune Paradise Lost. It could also be a reference to John Milton's work of the same name; an epic poem with more than 10,000 lines of verse about the temptation of Adam and Eve by the fallen angel Satan and their expulsion from the Garden of Eden.
- Hereafter, Wade will always be found in a side booth at the club, surrounded by strippers and making loud (and usually brainless) remarks.
- It is a possibility that Wade knew that Trevor had killed Debra and Floyd based on his stunned "Ohhhh" when Trevor left the appartment covered in blood. If this was true, he was most likely too frightened of Trevor to confront him about it.