(Rear quarter view)
|Also known as||Big rig (by Floyd)|
|Vehicle type||Industrial vehicle|
|Body style||Tractor trailer truck|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
|Manufacturer||Jobuilt (HD Universe)|
The performance is average and the acceleration is rather slow. The Truck has, however, a considerable good top speed even if it is the slowest tractor trailer in Grand Theft Auto V.
The Hauler can be found either with or without a wind deflector on its roof.
- Frequently found driving on the Great Ocean Highway in Paleto Bay.
- Frequently found driving around the Port of Los Santos.
- Found on the side of the northeastern highway on the foot of Mount Chiliad.
- Featured during the mission Scouting the Port.
- Spawns at the Harmony Truck Stop on Joshua Road in Harmony, Blaine County.
- Like most large trucks in the game, shooting one of the gas tanks on the side may cause the vehicle to start fire and/or explode.
- The default radio stations for the Hauler are Los Santos Rock Radio, Vinewood Boulevard Radio and Radio Mirror Park.
- It should be known that black and gasoline green are rare colors for a Hauler to spawn with.
- During the night cycle, the front axle texture becomes brighter, white in colour compared to the other axle textures. (Most common in online multiplayer.)
- It's the first flat-nose cab semi in the series.
- It is the most used commercial truck in GTA Online missions.