Havana Good Time
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories|
|Location:||Little Havana, Vice City|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Cuban/s Deaths, Gun Van's Destruction|
|Unlocks:||Caught as an Act (if Money for Nothing completed)|
Cuban style outfit
The Cholos attempted on Alberto Robina's life, father of the Cubans leader, Umberto Robina and now Umberto wants revenge. The Cholos have a warehouse full of guns and he wants Vic help his gang members steal them. Upon arriving, a lot of Cholos are already there shooting at Vic, but he kills all of them just as the Cubans arrive with two trucks where they load the guns. While stealing them, Vic guards them and kills all the Cholos who try to attack the Cubans. Once the truck is loaded of the guns, Vic drives it back to Umberto's lockup. As well as putting a little "gift" in the warehouse containing explosives. Once Vic arrives, Umberto thanks him for the help and as the Cholos arrive in the warehouse, their leader beats down on the "gift" and the warehouse blows up killing all the remaining Cholos and the mission is completed. After this mission the Cholos are completely wiped out even though Cholo Sabre's can be seen driven around Little Haiti at times. If the empire sites belonging to the Cholos aren't taken over already they will either become damaged, up for purchase, or under control of the Bikers.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Kill the warehouse guards
- Protect Umberto's guys
- Take out that Cholo
- Get in the van
- Get the van back to Umberto's
The reward for completing this mission is $1,500 and Cuban Style outfit is unlocked.
Post Mission News Story
Any radio song or program would be interrupted by a report of another gang war near a warehouse in Little Haiti. A reliable source close enough to the gang revealed (but did not speak on the air) indicated that the gang war ends from now on because the Cholos are defeated. Possible source include (but are not limited to): Umberto, Cubans, VCPD detectives or even Victor.
- Umberto said that all of the Cholos are wiped out in their neighborhood but after the mission, you can sometimes see their cars or even themselves at the junkyard or in Little Haiti.
- Also, the obvious pun in the title of this mission "Havana Good Time" is similar to "Having a good time."
- After the final cutscene of the mission, the Cholo warehouse will be in ruins for the remainder of the game.
- A weird glitch may occur on the PS2 regarding this location; if you drive a vehicle into the ruins, park it, and then walk on foot back to the adjacent shantytown, the vehicle you left in the ruins may relocate to one of the streets in the shantytown.