|Appearance(s):|| Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
|Ammunition capacity:||18 (36 with extended clip)|
|Unlocked After:||Business Update|
- "The heavyweight champion of the magazine fed, semi-automatic handgun world. Delivers accuracy and a serious forearm workout every time."
- ―GTA V description on Rockstar Games Social Club.
The handgun's design appears to be that of a modern tactical handgun. It features a small grip safety to prevent accidental discharge, a small rear right and a full-length tactical rail underneath. The Heavy Pistol resembles the Entreprise Wide Body 1911.
The Heavy Pistol has high damage per shot, with semi-automatic firing rate. Its damage is less than the Pistol .50 but boasts a much larger 18 round magazine with a 36 round magazine with an extended clip like the AP Pistol. It also has higher accuracy and effective range than other pistols making this an effective weapon at mid and close range. However its rate of fire appears to be slightly lower than other pistols despite what its stats say, most likely due to its higher recoil. Against a police officer or gang member the Heavy Pistol typically kills its target with 2-3 body shots but its not uncommon to instantly kill a target with a single shot.
- Default clip (18 rounds) - Equipped by default
- Rounds x36
- Extended clip (36 rounds)
- Black tint - Equipped by default
- Army tint
- Green tint
- Orange tint
- LSPD tint
- Pink tint
- Gold tint
- Platinum tint
- This pistol, along with the Special Carbine, are the first weapons in a GTA V DLC that can have more customization than a paint scheme and an extended clip.
- The Heavy Pistol is equipped with a red dot sight in-game, though it is only present for cosmetic purposes.
- Due to its rather large ammunition capacity, the magazine would have to be double stacked.