|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Weapon type:||Sniper Rifle|
|Ammunition capacity:||6 rounds per magazine|
The Heavy Sniper is a bolt-action sniper rifle making its debut appearance in Grand Theft Auto V.
The weapon is based on the high caliber Barrett M82 rifle. It has an unrealistic 6-round magazine (as opposed to 10 for the standard sniper rifle), but with a higher rate of fire (although the fire rate is much slower than the Combat Sniper from the previous games).
- This gun has the highest non-shotgun non-explosive damage per shot. In GTA Online, a single shot in the chest is enough to kill players up to level 100.
- You can take a jet down with 4 shots from the heavy sniper.
- You can take down a Police Maverick with two shots to the tail rotor.
- Unlike the regular Sniper Rifle, the Heavy Sniper cannot be equipped with a suppressor.
- The Heavy Sniper comes with an Advance Scope as standard.
- Due to an oversight, replacing the advanced scope with the standard scope is free, but attaching back the advanced scope costs money.