(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door muscle car|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||GTA Liberty City Stories|
The Hellenbach GT is a high performance muscle car exclusive in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. In the beta, the car is named the Bullion and has a different design compared in the final version.
The Hellenbach GT is a two-door coupe that resembles a 1967-1970 Mercury Cougar, except for minor differences like the single headlights and added turn signals, and the sides are closer to a 1968 – 1970 AMC AMX. While its body design may occasionally include single-tone body colors, the Hellenbach GT may also appear with the hood in a mismatched color, giving the car a "beater" appearance similar to the Clover and the Tampa in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Despite its small size, the Hellenbach GT is capable of high speeds and handles well, thanks to its large displacement, supercharged V8 that boasts approximately 500HP. The Hellenbach has an extremely high top speed, and beats the Yakuza Stinger and Cheetah on top speed. It also has better handling, and can take more damage before exploding or catching on fire. Interestingly, the Hellenbach GT is all-wheel drive, which is unusual for a muscle car but making its handling is powerful.
Despite being a beater car, the Hellenbach GT has no occurring backfires.
- The name comes from the phrase "To Hell and back", which most people say about the reliability of their old beaters.
- There are three special colors of the vehicle in the race Low Rider Rumble (white, brilliant red and sky blue). They can be obtained using this trick: Start the race as usual, but remain in the starting line until the end of the race. Wait for the other racers to cross the finish line. Get into the car of your choice and drive it to your safehouse garage. Leave the garage door open and fire a rocket or grenade at the car. You will fail the race by damaging one of your competitors' cars, but it will be repaired once again after the garage door closes. Save as usual.
- The car can first be found in the mission "Snuff" for Vincenzo Cilli. It's a reward given to the player by Joseph Daniel O'Toole after the player has killed a Sindacco leader.
- The Hellenbach GT can also be obtained by completing level 4 of the car salesman missions, in which it will spawn within the Capital Autos car showroom in Harwood thereafter.
- In Cedar Grove, Shoreside Vale, it can be found outside the garage of a house. Nearby is a V8 Ghost.
- Hellenbach, GTA Chinatown Wars rendition.
- Clover, GTA San Andreas equivalent.
- Bullion, beta variant of the Hellenbach GT.