| MISSION |
Hit 'Em Up
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto Online|
|Conditions of mission failure:|
|The team runs out of lives.|
The team run out of time.
Cash and RP vary depending on time spent
(RP given may vary depending on amount of players, more RP for playing with crew)
|Unlocked by:||Achieving level 14.|
- "I got something I need help with - a list of Ballas got to get clapped. You take of the dudes in the order I give you, they ain't going to get wise to it. Any deviation, the thing is blown. It's Big T, Little T, Small F and Terrance. Get to it, you goin' get paid."
Gerald has a list of four members of the Ballas gang that he wants to be killed. He also wants them to be killed in a specific order so the gang doesn't get wise before completion.
- Big T
Big T is at the New Do Barber Shop on Mirror Park Boulevard. He is being guarded by many members of the Ballas, although only Big T needs to be killed to advance.
- Little T
The team now has two real-time minutes to get to the Hydro Plant on Route 13 before Little T leaves. He is driving north, and his car is guarded by one other car of Ballas. Only Little T needs to be killed to advance.
- Small F
After killing Little T, the team has two real-time minutes to go to the farm on Baytree Canyon Road. Small F is there, being guarded by members of the Ballas. Only Small F needs to be killed to advance.
After killing Small F, the team has three real-time minutes to get to the Derelict Motel in Sandy Shores. Terrance is there, guarded by members of the Ballas. This time, Terrance and all of the Ballas at the motel need to be killed. Once they are all killed, the mission is completed.
- If in a team of four, each person can go to one location, as long as the Ballas members are killed in order.
- As the last two members are in Blaine County, the player can take off-road short-cuts to save time.
- If the player knows which member to kill in the first three locations, they can kill the member and flee if they don't want to enter a shoot-out with the Ballas.
- This mission was one of eight new contact missions added in The High Life Update along with GTA Today, Denial of Service, Master Data, Crime Scenester, Artificial Scarcity, Handle with Care and On the List.
- In what is an error from Rockstar, the newswire post of this mission says you unlock it at level 10, but in-game says you unlock it at level 14.
- The name of this mission is a reference to Tupac Shakur's famous song Hit'Em Up which had a large role in exacerbating the East Coast–West Coast hip hop rivalry.