|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City|
|Location:||Downtown, Vice City|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
Mitch's Angel destroyed
|Unlocks:||Publicity Tour (with Psycho Killer|
|Unlocked by:||Messing with the Man|
As a final favor for Mitch Baker before he agrees to handle security for Love Fist, Baker wants Tommy to get his bike back that was stolen by a gang. His bike is kept at a compound behind the Downtown Ammu-Nation. The compound is heavily guarded by several gang members. Tommy grabs a bike and uses the stairs of a close building and reaches by making a unique jump the rooftop of Ammu-Nation that allows him to enter the compound. As Tommy enters the compound, he is attacked by several gang members guarding Mitch's bike, Tommy however manages to take them out and retrieves the bike. As he drives back to The Greasy Choppers, gang members pursue Tommy with their vans but Tommy soon arrives to The Greasy Chopper, safely delivering Mitch's Angel and completing the mission.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- A local gang has stolen Mitch Baker's Angel. Get it back
- You will need a fast bike to gain access to the roof
- Use the bike to jump from these stairs to the roof on the far side of the road
- Get Mitch's Angel and get out of there
- Get the bike back to the bar
Tips and Tricks
- The best way to finish this mission is to use a PCJ-600 motorcycle and pass through the shooters without stopping to counteract until you reach the Angel that needs to be take, do not bother stopping to fight because many shooters will leave some doors and you will lose a lot of time and ammo killing them. Take the Angel and use a next ladder as a ramp to the street, when you leave, several sharks will appear in vans and begin to chase you. Again, don't react to the attack, because they are many and they are heavily armed and can kill you quickly, and as the vans are very slow compared to the Angel it is easier to flee than to fight. Continue the way to the bar to complete the mission.
- A PCJ-600 can be found behind the breakable window in Howlin' Pete's Biker Emporium across the street from the Greasy Chopper.
- A second method after escaping with the Angel is to gun the bike and then make the jump as high as possible. This will spill the player into the "Taco-apolypse" restaurant near the exit. Enter quickly just before the Burritos with the Sharks arrive. The sharks have a hard time entering into the seating area of the restaurant. Meaning the player can easily gun them down or snipe them. This will usually earn a one or two star wanted rating but the Hyman Condo directly opposite has a bribe star that can take some heat off of the player.
- You can use stealth to get to the bike. You must get sniper rifle for this, ideally - .308 Sniper. First shoot guard trough the fence to the left of Ammu-Nation store. Next get on top of big ladder and shoot two guards on the roof. Use a bike or car to jump to Ammu-Nation's roof. On the right side of compound guard is patrolling. You should carefully catch moment when he move away from you (so he don't see you) and shoot him in the back. Finally get adrenaline pill and shoot two guards near the bike. If you don't get pill, there will not be much time to shoot both of them, so alive guard will set off alarm. The compound is clear now, you can go to the bike without any enemy around. After you take the Angel guards will be alerted anyway but you have reasonable amount of time to drive to the exit ladder.
- The song that can be heard playing in the background during the opening cutscene is "You've Got Another Thing Comin' " by Judas Priest. The song is also featured on the in-game radio station V-Rock.
- After the mission, no song can be heard near the bar.
- The plot of this mission was inspired by a Rolling Stones concert when the band requested Hells Angels to be the security.
- Mitch's Angel is superior to other Angels, with good handling, top speed and better acceleration.
- The stair that is used to jump across to the Ammu-Nation's roof is a Unique Stunt Jump.
- The "hog" in the mission name of course, refers to Mitch's bike. This is because Harley-Davidson type bike, which Angel is a part of, is often referred to as a "hog".
|iPad 2 Version|