| MISSION |
Holed Up - Burton
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto Online|
|Maximum number of enemies to kill:||19|
11 initial pedestrians, + 4 SUVs in pursuit, each filled with 2 enemies
|Conditions of mission failure:|
Team runs out of lives.
|Unlocked by:||Achieving level 50.|
|Not to be confused with Holed Up, a beta mission from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.|
- "Why can none of my men look after themselves? A chief lieutenant can't even leave his house without being shot to hell by random thugs. I sent some men to try and protect him, but now they're not even answering their cells. Go to the apartment, collect the imbecile, and bring him safely back to my place."
- — Description
Madrazo has sent some men to protect Juan, an associate of Madrazo, but the guards failed to protect him and Juan was kidnapped by the Ballas. The team must go to the selected apartments and kill the Ballas. The team then needs to escort Juan to Madrazo's house whilst being followed and attacked by at least four enemy cars. The job is done when Juan safely arrives.
- Go to the apartments.
- Take out the rival gang.
- Escort Juan to Madrazo's house
- This mission was originally part of a series of missions, which included "Holed Up - Vinewood" and "Holed Up - Rockford Hills". Both other missions were cut before GTA Online was released.
- It's possible that Juan can make it to Madrazo's house by himself without the aid of the player.
- If the player does this and stays at the parking lot, no further enemies will appear, making the mission easier.
- Once the first wave of enemies appear after Juan leaves the parking lot, the player will get a shot to the back no matter what, even if he is on the rooftops.
- If the player enters the Cheetah in front of Madrazo's house before the mission ends and quit to freeroam, they can use it for free to drive around. Howewer, they cannot customize or park it in their garage.