(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle class (GTA V)||Off-Road|
|Vehicle type||Recreational, modified off-road Quad|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
- "Previously, only completists have been able to enjoy this hot-rod styled special edition ATV. The flaming paint job, hood blower and V8 side pipes make this baby sound as good as it looks. Still liable to roll and kill you on the highway though."
- ―Southernsanandreassuperautos.com description.
The Hot Rod Blazer is a special variant of the Blazer which has been customized to have a similar appearance to a typical hotrod. The Hot Rod Blazer features a black paintjob with flame decals, hood scoop, hot rod 8 exhausts, and several other modifications.
The Hot Rod Blazer has a good top speed and acceleration and is capable of making tight turns. It also features shock absorbers, which makes it a great choice for traveling off-road. However, its short wheelbase makes it less stable at high speeds. Overall, the vehicle is best suited for driving on rough, uneven terrain.
- Near Trevor's trailer after finishing either "The Time's Come" or "The Third Way."
- At the gas station near Trevor's trailer after finishing either "The Time's Come" or "The Third Way."
- Even having another engine sound, abandoning it while moving briefly sounds like a standard Blazer, also, when it's ridden by another player or an NPC, it will sound like a normal Blazer.
- It's paint job could be a reference or based on the Cuban Hermes or the Diablo Stallion.
- The price of the Hot Rod Blazer is $69,000. This is a reference to 69 sex position.
- Despite it spawning near Trevor's home at the end of the storyline, it does not count as a personal vehicle, and driving away and going back to Trevor's trailer will make another spawn.
- Prior to the I'm Not a Hipster Update, the Hot Rod Blazer could not be modified, however, as a part of this update, it can be bought and modified.
- This also includes the normal Blazer variant, but not the Lifeguard Blazer.