(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle class (GTA V)||Off-Road|
|Capacity||2 (rider and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
The Hot Rod Blazer is a special variant of the Blazer which has been customized to have a similar appearance to a typical hotrod. The Hot Rod Blazer features a black paintjob with flame decals, hood scoop, hot rod 8 exhausts, and several other modifications.
The Hot Rod Blazer has a good top speed and acceleration and is capable of making tight turns. It also features shock absorbers, which makes it a great choice for traveling off-road. However, its short wheelbase makes it less stable at high speeds. Overall, the vehicle is best suited for driving on rough, uneven terrain.
- Near Trevor's trailer after finishing either "The Time's Come" or "The Third Way."
- At the gas station near Trevor's trailer after finishing either "The Time's Come" or "The Third Way."
- Even having another engine sound, abandoning it while moving briefly sounds like a standard Blazer, also, when it's ridden by another player or an NPC, it will sound like a normal Blazer.
- It's paint job could be a reference or based on the Cuban Hermes or the Diablo Stallion.
- The price of the Hot Rod Blazer is $69,000. This is a reference to 69 sex position.
- Prior to the I'm Not a Hipster Update, the Hot Rod Blazer could not be modified, however, as a part of this update, it can be bought and modified.
- This also includes the normal Blazer variant, but not the Lifeguard Blazer.