|Game:||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|Location:||Ganton, Los Santos|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Player death,Sweet's Death,Ryder's Death|
|Unlocks:||Reuniting The Families (with High Stakes, Low Rider, Los Sepulcros. Robbing Uncle Sam, and Just Business|
|Unlocked by:||Management Issues|
- "Damn, man, his lyrics is horrible!"
- — Ryder about OG Loc's music.
House Party is the last mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas given to protagonist Carl Johnson by OG Loc from his house in the Ganton district of Los Santos, San Andreas. The first part of the mission starts at Burger Shot, and then the actual mission starts afterwards. The mission can only be accessed between the times of 20:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M..
Carl goes to the Burger Shot in Marina, to find that OG Loc has violated his parole by quitting his job as a janitor. Before he is imprisoned again, he wants to have one last party. He tells Carl to get a new haircut, and some new clothes, and some girls. Later, Carl gets a phone call from OG Loc, who asks Carl if he is coming to the party. Carl states that he had other plans until he learns that Loc's microphone is broken. Upon arriving to the party, Carl finds OG Loc on the unbroken microphone blaring his rather annoying lyrics, doing shout-outs to him as he enters through the front door. Carl finds Ryder, who says that the other Grove Street Families members are heading to the back to get away from OG Loc's rapping.
Outside, Sweet, Ryder, Carl, and the other GSF members are glad to be away from Loc's rapping. Suddenly, a GSF member rides in on his Mountain Bike and tells the gang that a Ballas posse are heading in their direction. Ryder leaves to get some back-up, while Sweet and the GSF block the road with some cars, and help Carl defend the hood.
Carl makes quick work of the invading Ballas, protecting Sweet and the rest of the GSF from harm. The gang goes back into the house, Carl complaining that "Once Loc got off the mic, the party got started".
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Defend your hood from the attackers
- There are enemies on the bridge above
- Help Sweet defend against the last of the enemies
- The reward for completing this mission is an increase in respect.
Tips and Tricks
- Be careful shooting above Sweet while he is crouching, as he may stand up unexpectedly - and one headshot will kill him.
- Don't stand in the middle of Grove Street. After the first wave of Ballas, a 2nd and 3rd wave will try to flank CJ from the rear - keep to the sides so that you can focus on one concentration of Ballas.
- Sweet is immune to Ballas attack, so player won't need to worry about the Sweet is getting shot by Ballas, unless player enter his house of visit other building, which Sweet will lose his abilities and will likely getting killed.
- The fact that Big Smoke does not appear in the mission, and the fact that Ryder is not seen in the mission after he leaves the area (claiming he is going to "round up some homies" or find Big Smoke) hints a major event that happens a few missions after this one.
- During the mission, two Tahomas with special attributes are used; one of them being fireproof, the other one being bulletproof.
- The name could be a reference to the 1990 movie House Party.
- Loc's house can be accessed through the Hidden Interiors Universe.
- After the mission, the music can still be heard but it disappears after 2 seconds.
- If the user uses very low quality and 16 Bit color, the Hidden Interiors Universe is visible by the window.