The Hove Beach Laundromat is a laundromat in Hove Beach. It is the primary setting of the campaign mission Hung Out to Dry. It is owned by a man who was in debt to Vlad. There is a cash register in the back of the store that can be opened for $9-$199. Whenever the player opens the cash register, the lady behind the counter will yell angrily at him/her in Russian, or yell "You need to go, now!"
Characters Affiliated With the Laundromat
- The player can go to the laundromat before or after the mission. However there is not much to do except for opening the cash register.
- Many players who are low on money like the shop, as opening the cash register will usually result in over $100 at the cost of just a one star wanted level.
- When opened, the cash register usually has more money in it than the TW@ Internet Cafe cash registers.
- This is the only laundromat in all of Grand Theft Auto where the player must go to in order to complete the game's campaign.
- Near the Alderney Safehouse, there is a laundromat identical to the Hove Beach one.