(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||4-door SUV|
|Capacity||4 (driver and three passengers)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
|Price||$195,000 (Online) (Legendarymotorsport.net)|
|Related vehicle(s)||Huntley Sport|
- "Merging the style and craftsmanship of a classic English luxury motorcar with the feature set of a high-end SUV, the Huntley S might be the only example of British-American fusion that actually works. Or maybe it's a tasteless mess with a carbon footprint equivalent to a medium sized rain forest. You decide."
- ―Legendarymotorsport.net description.
The Huntley S is based on the Bentley EXP 9 F concept SUV, with many elements from the 2016 Bentley Falcon. It features dual circular headlamps, similar to other Bentley-derived vehicles, such as Cognoscenti Cabrio. The sides are heavily influenced by the Range Rover Evoque.
Unlike the Cognoscenti Cabrio, the front end of the Huntley S features a bumper design inspired by those found on Bentley models post-2010. As such, the bumper features one continous main duct that spans almost its entire width.
Unlike any Bentley model, the Huntley S features black A, B and C pillars. As a result of this design choice, the car does bear some resemblance to the Range Rover-inspired models in-game, (mostly the Baller (Version II)).
Like other vehicles the Huntley S has a shared interior, and it is shared with the Serrano.
The Huntley S is one of the faster SUVs in the game, despite being powered by a V6. Its handling is average among the SUV class, being the same to the Obey Rocoto as well as others, still being beaten by the Vapid Radius. Even though it posses a 0-60 mph (0-100 kph) time in just 3.8 seconds and a top speed of 202 mph (325 kph), the Huntley is still slower accelerating than the Baller, and the Serrano and Radius are still the fastest in the SUV class. Therefore, the Huntley S gets highly rewarded by the customization available at Los Santos Customs, due of the acceleration based upgrades. It is also highly durable and can resist a lot of shots and collision damage. When armored at Los Santos Customs, it can resist a 5 star level pursuit by the police for a long period of time.
Overall, unless the player wishes to have more customization options on an SUV (which is does well), the Huntley S is not recommended, as vehicles such as the Benefactor Serrano and Vapid Radius are more readily available within the SUV class, and can overcome most advantages that the Huntley has with upgrades that may cost the base price of a single Huntley.
- Available in every garage for all the protagonists in single player (XB360/PS3 version only).
- Spawns in Rockford Hills and Vespucci (PC/XB1/PS4 version only).
- Seen in the Hawick LTS mission. Parked in driveways.
- Purchased from Legendarymotorsport.net for $195,000 in Grand Theft Auto Online.
- The Huntley S is the first SUV class vehicle to be sold on Legendarymotorsport.net.
- The SUV is highly recommended to use for the final heist The Big Score (obvious approach) for the getaway vehicle due of the high durability and speed it posses.
- The vehicle is badged as an Enus, despite the fact the similarly-named Huntley Sport in GTA IV was made by Vapid. It is possible the Huntley S is the result of a collaboration between the two companies, this is backed up by the quote "the Huntley S might be the only example of British-American fusion that actually works".
- The Huntley S seems to have the same interior seats and steering wheel as the Serrano SUV. This means it has the Benefactor logo and label.
- The default radio stations for the Huntley S are:
- When the tires are popped, the stock rims look like they are barely textured, with a noticeably low level of detail. This is most likely a minor visual glitch.