- Not to be confused with the Rustler.
- For the African-American gang featured in Grand Theft Auto IV, see Hustlers.
(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door coupe|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
The Hustler is a classic two-door coupe in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Like the Hotknife, the Hustler is one of the oldest cars in GTA San Andreas, evidently based on a 1933/1934 Ford 'five' window coupe, but is very similar to a Fiat 500 "Topolino", mildly modified, but not to the extent of featuring the Hotknife's hotrod design.
The Hustler has a decent acceleration, but excellent top speed, owing to its high-output engine which sounds like a V8. It has remarkably good handling capabilities for a vehicle of its age and weight; It corners sharply, but suffers from some oversteer at high speeds. The Hustler has a pretty good ramming ability in contrast to its size. Although it doesn't appear to have a visible fuel cap, it will explode if the back license plate gets shot, as this was the same area the fuel cap was on Ford cars up until the 1950s.
The Hustler can only be modified in a TransFender garage.
|Color||Car Color 1 (64 different colors)||$ 150|
|Nitro||2x Nitrous||$ 200|
|5x Nitrous||$ 500|
|10x Nitrous||$ 1000|
|Off Road Wheel||$ 1000|
|Car Stereo||Bass Boost||$ 100|
- The default radio station in the Hustler is K-DST.
- Despite that the Hustler was used by a pimp in "Jizzy", pimping missions cannot be done with Hustler.
- Being a flashy and modified classic car, the Hustler is more commonly available in Las Venturas, mainly at The Strip.
- Another Hustler, constantly painted green in line with the Grove Street Families' colors, is owned by Denise Robinson with the license plate reading 'HOMEGIRL', a reference to her life in the ghetto. It is constantly parked in front of her house in Ganton, Los Santos at times when Denise is available for dating (usually in the evening). Until the player reaches a 50% dating level with her, the car will remain locked (can be obtained by using the cheat code of beater/junk car). There is a glitch in the game that causes Denise's Hustler to respawn in its parking place if you use the Hustler on a date with Denise, so there will be 2 Hustlers when "coffee" time happens; afterwards, you can continue driving the original Hustler. Otherwise, you can only access Denise's Hustler during the hours that she's home.
- The Hustler that Denise owns can be unlocked before 50% dating level by towing (using a Tow Truck or a Tractor) or pushing it from her home into CJ's garage. When the garage reopens, the Hustler will be unlocked.