Focusing on the socialites and "cokehead debutantes" of Liberty City, they often talk about some of the outrageous spending of these people; for example, Tony McTony's collection of 15 Infernus sports cars all with the Tony McTony logo and Cloe Parker's real estate (includes a mega-mansion in Westdyke, Alderney that her father bought for her on the day of her first period) and her ruby-filled breast implants. I'm Rich also features Jill Von Crastenburg, Samantha Muldoon, Lyle Cleethorpes and Alfonso Vasquez including his ex-wife and his daughter January Natasha Vasquez.
A lot of beta is seen in the show, suggesting it was made early on in the game. A few of the cars shown in the show have a bit of difference from the final game's vehicle's. Meaning that these design's could be from the beta version. For example: in the show there is a red Banshee with two black stripes in the middle instead of one, an early model of the F620 before it was added to TBoGT and a model of the Turismo that has different rims.
- Tony McTony's high rise glass condo on the West River side of Alderney.
- Tony McTony's mansion in Vinewood, Los Santos.
- Cloe Parker's mansion on the north side of Alderney along with The Von Crastenburg Mansion mansion (same street).
- Cloe Parker's penthouse in Middle Park East, Algonquin.
- Cleethorpes' family tobacco farm in San Andreas.
- The Triangle Club in Northern Gardens, Bohan.
- Star Junction, Algonquin.
- Twitchin's Factory in Broker.
- At one point in the program even Bullworth Academy (the setting of Bully), is shown.