|For the in-game phones, see IFruit|
|This article or section is Under Construction.|
- Windows Phone Build 126.96.36.199
The app is available for:
- Windows Phone
- Windows 8/8.1/RT *
- PlayStation Vita
Device support within those platforms is limited.
*The Android version can easily be installed on non-Windows 8 PCs with the use of 3rd party virtualisation software such as Bluestacks to emulate an Android device.
The LS Customs app allows the player to modify the protagonists' vehicles, changing the color of the car, adding different colors of tire smoke, and more. This allows the player to no longer have to start the game when they need to customize their vehicle. When the user orders the customisations made to the car in the app, the order gets processed in the game and when the player next enters the game, the player will be prompted to take their vehicle to the nearest Los Santos Customs branch to have their order filled and the customisations applied. Money gets taken from the protagonist to pay for the modifications made to the vehicle.
The online player can also add up to 30 custom license plates (increased from a single plate in the Heists Update) which allows an individual custom plate to be applied to every vehicle the player can store in their online garages.
Accessing each of the online player's 30 customisable vehicles at one time is not possible within the app. The app only displays the content of one garage (possibly the last garage accessed by the player in game) per online character.
Chop the Dog
|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to meet the standards of GTA Wiki|
Chop the Dog is a mini-game app. This virtual pet app requires taking care of Chop. The user must feed him food and drinks and take him for walks. Players should be careful while feeding the dog as he'll throw up and get mad and his happiness will decrease.
Walking Chop includes playing games in different levels including The Park, The Street and The Beach.
- In The Park, Chop's seen with his bitch at the park and other dogs roam towards her so Chop must keep them away from her or she'll go off with them. He must scare them away within the time limit and win the lady's love. Getting insufficient love or losing the bitch fails the game and winning the lady's love allows Chop to have sex with the dog and his happiness increases.
- In The Street, Chop must keep the Ballas away from Franklin's Buffalo S on a street in LS. If the Ballas damage Franklin's Buffalo, it'll explode and the user fails the game and keeping the Ballas away from the Buffalo long enough increases his happiness.
- In The Beach, Chop must rip the bikinis off the women that pass by on the beach and avoid getting shoo'd by annoying juicers. These guys can punch or kick Chop and the game fails. Ripping the bikinis off women cause them to run away and gives points to Chop.
Failing games results in Chop's Happiness decreasing. Chop can also defecate and the user must use the glove pick-up icon to pick it up and put in in the trash can. The credits for taking care of him are important for food and water. Credits are received throughout the day (real life) as well as in the games. The credits can also be used to teach Chop new tricks and get new collars for him.
Keeping Chop happy allows him to behave well and perform tricks but if his happiness is low, he'll be upset and won't perform any tricks. Throughout the day (real life), the user will get notifications from iFruit for Chop The Dog which requires them to feed him or give him a drink or walk him because he can get hungry or thirsty or lazy. Killing Chop in GTA V results in Chop's Happiness draining completely and you'll need to restore it.
GTAV The Manual
The settings menu allows the player to link the app to their Social Club account and switch platforms from one console to another if they have migrated from PS3/Xbox360 to the enhanced version of GTAV. The player can also link to their Facebook account after which, the app will be permitted to post updates to their Facebook wall.
Tutorial notifications can be reset for the LSC and Chop apps. Chop notifications can be enabled or disabled.
Web links are provided to the Lifeinvader, Rockstar Social Club, Rockstar Store, Snapmatic, GTAV and other Rockstar games that have been detected on the player's Social Club account or are installed on the same device as the iFruit app.
- The iFruit App received mixed to negative reviews, most notably from its limited options for Los Santos Customs and problematic loading times for both the iOS and Android. Many fans have also expressed much detest for the iFruit App as it strips away some features that could have been placed within the game itself, such as the inability to train Chop without installing the App on a Smartphone.
- Of the platforms the app was released on, Windows 8/8.1/RT was the only platform that was not initially announced for a release.