I Scream, You Scream
|Game:||Grand Theft Auto III|
|For:||Darkel (beta version only)
El Burro (final version)
|Location:||Hepburn Heights, Portland Island, Liberty City|
|Target:||Forelli Family mobsters|
|Unlocks:||Trial By Fire|
- "Pick up the bomb I've hidden in Harwood, hijack the regular icecream van on its rounds, and lure these fools to their doom with the jeengle-jeengle."
- ―El Burro about the Forellis.
Claude answers a payphone in Hepburn Heights and El Burro tells Claude that a rival gang (Forellis) are threatening to remove a starring member of an adult movie unless they get a cut. El Burro instructs Claude to pick up a bomb in Harwood and then hijack a Mr. Whoopee ice cream van and blow them up at their Atlantic Quays hideout.
Claude collects the bomb, which is located around the corner at the Borgnine Taxis building. Claude then hijacks the Mr. Whoopee ice cream van and attaches the bomb to the vehicle. After heading to the Atlantic Quays warehouse hideout, Claude turns on the horn to start the 'jeengle-jeengle'. The gang members walk out and are killed when Claude presses the detonator.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Pick up the briefcase in Harwood
- Find an Icecream van
- Park the Icecream van down at Atlantic Quays
- Activate the Icecream jingle
- Exit the van then use the remote to detonate the Icecream van
The reward for completing the mission is $6,000 and the unlocking of the mission Trial By Fire.
This mission was originally intended to be given out by the removed character Darkel. Instead of gang members, the original target would be innocent pedestrians. Darkel was eventually removed from the game and the mission was given to El Burro.
|iPad 2 Version|