In the Crosshairs
Bulgarin's men arrive to ambush Luis.
|Game:||The Ballad of Gay Tony|
|Target:||Escape Bulgarin's hitmen|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Player's death|
|Unlocks:||Ladies Half Price|
|Unlocked by:||Dropping In & Not So Fast|
Luis heads to Ray's house. When Luis arrives there, Bulgarin is toting his AK-47 but Timur is nowhere to be found, and appears to be out on a job. Bulgarin tells Luis that he has some business to take care of, and after shooting multiple rounds through the ceiling at his screaming sister, Bulgarin sends Luis on to the place.
Luis heads to Columbus Avenue and Denver Avenue to get to a nearby rooftop. As he gets there, he finds a box with the severed head of The Cook inside. Indeed, it appears that the Diamonds were stolen from Bulgarin, knowing Gay Tony and Luis set up the deal, he wanted to kill Luis and planned an elaborate setup to do so which involved snipers and cars full of armed men. The plan failed however, and Luis lived on to despise Bulgarin. After Luis completes the mission. He then calls Tony and aware him of the problem.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to the building and protect Timur
- Take out the snipers
- More assassins have arrived. Find a way off the roof
- Leave the area
Complete the mission in 4:30
Take less than 40% damage
Kill 10 enemies via headshots
Have 60% accuracy
Four sniper rifle shots were used to kill the four snipers (one for each).
- An easier way to complete the mission, is after the have sniped the four men from the rooftops, instead of fighting your way through all of Bulgarin's bodyguards, jump off the building you started off from, and you will see scaffolding on the side of a bar. Jump onto that and quickly find a car nearby, and zip out of Little Italy. This is a very easy way to get the time objective on this mission.
- This is the only time a decapitation is seen in GTA IV and its episodes.
- Armando Torres can appear in this mission if Luis does not have a sniper.
- Once the cutscene of Luis entering the roof, the door is red and has a small window on it. Once he takes out all of the snipers and tries to leave the roof, the door is green.
- If Luis is carrying a parachute, it will be lost when confronting Bulgarin's men, probably to prevent the mission from being completed too easily.