(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Civilian motorcycle|
|Capacity||2 (rider and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||The Lost and Damned|
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto Online
|Manufacturer||Liberty City Cycles|
|Price||$92,500 (Online) (SouthernSanAndreasSuperAutos.com)|
- "Join the almost hubless revolution and get a hole in your wallet as big as the one in your back wheel. Nothing says weekend warrior like this custom chopper, khakis, and a leather jacket."
- ―Southernsanandreassuperautos.com description.
The Liberty City Cycles Innovation is a chopper in the downloadable episodic pack The Lost and Damned for Grand Theft Auto IV. It was later brought back in Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online as part of The Last Team Standing Update.
The Innovation is a radically designed custom chopper with fine detailing and unconventional design elements, most notably featuring a rear wheel with a sprocket connected to the chain drive that is directly mounted onto the rim and encompasses the diameter of the rim. The vehicle also features an elaborate tribal paintjob which incorporates The Lost's insignia on the fuel tank, and further encompasses the wheel covers or mudguards, and even the outer extent of the rear rim.
The Innovation is powered by a large V-Twin (possibly a 1800cc) and handles smoothly, its turning radius is smaller than that of the Hexer, its brakes are very strong, but they're definitely not the best in the game, acceleration is average but top speed is impressive, this is most likely due to its compact size and lighter weight, it's one of the easiest choppers to ride in TLAD.
The Lost and Damned
- Shooting all 50 Seagulls throughout the city; this will reward the player with access to the Innovation via two ways:
- An Innovation will spawn at the player's safehouse(s), allowing the player to ride it.
- The Innovation is also added into the range of bikes which Clay Simons can deliver to the player. The player will only be required to call Clay and select the Innovation, prompting him to send the bike to the player.
- Spawn the bike using a cheat code.
- Rarely spawns in bike races.
- Spawn in each protagonist's garage(XB360/PS3).
- Can be bought at Southernsanandreassuperautos.com for $92,500(XB1/PS4).
- Can be purchased for $92,500 on Southernsanandreassuperautos.com.
- The default radio station in the Innovation is Liberty Rock Radio 97.8.
- There is no LCC logo on the bike, but on the police radio it can be heard that the bike has that brand.
- The exposed chain is not animated and will stay static even when the bike is in full motion, which is highly illogical, even in Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online.
- Unlike in TLAD, the Innovation in GTA V doesn't have any customized paintjob and is no longer a gang bike. Furthermore, its wheels and bodywork cannot be modified.
- The LCC Innovation does not contain a licence plate both TLAD and GTA V.