|Vehicle type||Civilian motorcycle|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||The Lost and Damned|
|Manufacturer||Liberty City Cycles (GTA IV)|
The Innovation is a radically designed custom chopper with fine detailing and unconventional design elements, most notably featuring a rear wheel with a sprocket connected to the chain drive that is directly mounted onto the rim and encompasses the diameter of the rim. The vehicle also features an elaborate tribal paintjob which incorporates The Lost's insignia on the fuel tank, and further encompasses the wheel covers or mudguards, and even the outer extent of the rear rim.
The Innovation is based on an Orange County Choppers Original.
The Innovation is legally available to the player by shooting all 50 Seagulls throughout the city; this will reward the player with access to the Innovation via two ways:
- An Innovation will spawn at the player's safehouse(s), allowing the player to ride it.
- The Innovation is also added into the range of bikes which Clay Simons can deliver to the player. The player will only be required to call Clay and select the Innovation, prompting him to send the bike to the player.
An alternate method is to spawn the bike using a cheat code.
In addition to the previously mentioned methods, innovations rarely spawn in bike races.
- The default radio station in the Innovation is Liberty Rock Radio 97.8.
- There is no LCC logo on the bike, but on the police radio it can be heard that the bike has that brand.
- The exposed chain is not animated and will stay static even when the bike is in full motion, which is highly illogical.